Another visitor this weekend- Sam Cassell, Jr. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Another visitor this weekend- Sam Cassell, Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any word on progress with him?
There was this article after his visit to Louisville: http://www.thecardinalconnect.com/2013/09/30/louisville-a-serious-contender-with-sam-cassell-jr/

Since winding up at the JUCO level, the Maryland program and Cassell mutually parted ways. He’s now being recruiting by Missouri, Marquette, UConn and now Louisville. As of last week, UConn was thought to be the favorite, but it sounds like Louisville made a strong impression during his visit.

Reaction Score
that's the first I heard of UConn being the favorite, I'd hate to have Lyle decommitting from Louisville end up hurting us in the long run if we miss on Cassell. Louisville doesn't even look that way if Lyle is still committed there.

Reaction Score
Seems strange. Louisville has two guards, who I think are more highly rated than Cassel, decommit due to a logjam at the position but now Cassel is strongly considering them?

Reaction Score
Hearing that it is pretty much down to UConn and Louisville right now, and another guy over on UConnball.com who is pretty keyed in on UConn recruiting is hearing the same.

Reaction Score
Seems strange. Louisville has two guards, who I think are more highly rated than Cassel, decommit due to a logjam at the position but now Cassel is strongly considering them?

Snider decommitted due the logjam but I don't think that was the case with Lyle, he committed after all those guys were already in place.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm going to start a Twitter account for Pitino's neck and I'm just going to hammer recruits with questions about it.

They'll be ruined as a program and an institution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom