Another departure | The Boneyard

Another departure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They will have a more dynamic offense at Fordham than UConn next year. Good luck to the young man.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Good luck to Jr. This kind of surprises me since I remember Sr's quotes praising Pasqualoni when he was hired.

Reaction Score
I am surprised. But it was obvious in that Courant article mid season that Tebucky wanted to play. He just wasn't going to get that time here. I wish him well at Fordham.

Reaction Score
Good luck to Jr. This kind of surprises me since I remember Sr's quotes praising Pasqualoni when he was hired.

I don't think it is a coaches issue, it is a playing time issue. Tebucky was not going to crack the rotation, so he left for more playing time. It happens.

Reaction Score
This is too bad. I really wanted to see what he could do in game action. Instead... ah never mind.

Reaction Score
Sanity left over the weekend.

excited.gif

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we also lost a local fb during the year recently...."another dept"...

the minute dez talked him up in practice reports i relaized he wouldnt be the real deal. hope the best for him...

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
To use Mr. Conner's words in his most recent article and turning them against him, TB Jr. wasn't able to crack the top 4 at a skill position which in Mr. Conner's opinion UConn obviously lacked talent in comparison to other teams at our level.

Says something, doesn't it?

Reaction Score
Quarterback #2 Michael Nebrich transferred from UConn to Fordham last Spring.
Nebrich left????!!!!!!!!!! Aaaarregghjhhggg I was wondering why he didn't play this year??

What's good?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
To use Mr. Conner's words in his most recent article and turning them against him, TB Jr. wasn't able to crack the top 4 at a skill position which in Mr. Conner's opinion UConn obviously lacked talent in comparison to other teams at our level.

Says something, doesn't it?

Yeah, if Jones couldn't get on the field with this crew of WR's he's not D-1 material.

Reaction Score
Yeah, if Jones couldn't get on the field with this crew of WR's he's not D-1 material.

I would have tried him on the other side of the ball, like his father. We are going to be light on DBs next year. Oh well, too late now...

Reaction Score
I don't think it is a coaches issue, it is a playing time issue. Tebucky was not going to crack the rotation, so he left for more playing time. It happens.

Couldn't crack the rotation? How difficult could that have been? Did you see the rotation? #31, for example, killed a momentum building drive, early in the game by letting a ball go right through his hands - with absolutely no one around him. Hardly a novelty with the UConn receivers. They just are not/were not a talented unit.

Jones is not his dad (as a player). Some recollection that he wasn't even the best WR on his high school team. However, fair is fair, and he really didn't get much of a chance and this would have pissed me off if I were that young man since the WRs were so ineffective as a rule.

Reaction Score
Couldn't crack the rotation? How difficult could that have been? Did you see the rotation? #31, for example, killed a momentum building drive, early in the game by letting a ball go right through his hands - with absolutely no one around him. Hardly a novelty with the UConn receivers. They just are not/were not a talented unit.

Jones is not his dad (as a player). Some recollection that he wasn't even the best WR on his high school team. However, fair is fair, and he really didn't get much of a chance and this would have pissed me off if I were that young man since the WRs were so ineffective as a rule.

He got several chances.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member