Another Bad Sign | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Another Bad Sign

Reaction Score

Don't be sorry you have your opinion but I disagree. We can and would defend them, we've won at home just haven't proven to win on the road. They dan't shoot either it would be a rock fight but to say we'd get wiped up by them is totally ridiculous. They've had good records early a coupe times the last few years and didn't finish well. Lots of basketball left I hope they do for Pikiells sake but they aren't great at all but they are solid.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Don't be sorry you have your opinion but I disagree. We can and would defend them, we've won at home just haven't proven to win on the road. They dan't shoot either it would be a rock fight but to say we'd get wiped up by them is totally ridiculous. They've had good records early a coupe times the last few years and didn't finish well. Lots of basketball left I hope they do for Pikiells sake but they aren't great at all but they are solid.
Agreed.
Our length would do them in at home, though like mauconnfan said, it would not be pretty.

Those guys utilize their size and all of their 230 plus starters move well on both ends. They move the ball with intent to score and most of all, and most unlike us, they make the right plays. Making the right plays consistently has led to early success for them. This should be our blueprint, enforce our will as we have traditionally on the defensive end and on the offensive end consistently make the right play. Leads to a winning program again.

Reaction Score
It won't be such a bad sign when Pikiell gets plucked away from Piscataway for a better gig at a school that's been ranked more than once since 1980.

Reaction Score
Who here wants to see Freescooter play Rutgers anywhere?

I'm not sure who it reflects upon more, but sadness about agreeing with @buddy is generally an appropriate response.
The truth hurts for sure. I wonder if you actually watch the games or understand basketball. Also, I had asked you previously to please ignore me. Please. I really don't want to go back and forth with you. I have been banned already and really don't want to get banned again.

Reaction Score
When your 10-7, and Rutgers is 14-4 and ranked in the AP top 25, it’s another bad sign for this program.
Really ....what a Debbie downer...find something else to with yourself..

Reaction Score
Garza was really good last night vs RU. He’s tough around the hoop, rebounds the ball and can step out and make shots. And he’s consistently a real dick too. Between the constant screaming and the runs past the RU bench can’t stand the guy. But if he was a Husky I’d love him. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom