OT: - Another 5-star for Villanova | The Boneyard

OT: Another 5-star for Villanova

Reaction Score
Awesome. Nothing but respect for Nova and Duke had been this kid’s heavy favorite for over a year. Any time someone turns down K (except when it’s for UK) is cause for some happiness.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
“But the New Big East is no more attractive to play in than the AAC” :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
No it isn't at all. Villanova is a leafy green suburb with home values basically the same as Westport. Philly gives Nova kids access to the plusses of a major market without the negatives and it is a good school.
All true except the home values around Villanova (Radnor) are not close to what they are in Westport, CT. It is after all still the Philadelphia metro area and Westport is part of the NYC area. Huge difference.

Radnor Median Home Sales Prices: $639,700. (https://www.zillow.com/radnor-pa/home-values/)
Westport Median Home Sales Prices: $$1,028,900. (https://www.zillow.com/westport-ct/home-values/)

Reaction Score
All true except the home values around Villanova (Radnor) are not close to what they are in Westport, CT. It is after all still the Philadelphia metro area and Westport is part of the NYC area. Huge difference.

Radnor Median Home Sales Prices: $639,700. (https://www.zillow.com/radnor-pa/home-values/)
Westport Median Home Sales Prices: $$1,028,900. (https://www.zillow.com/westport-ct/home-values/)
Yeah. Not looking for a fight on that one. Wiki says Villanova - which is unincorporated and I didn't know that - has values for homes in 7 figures. Pretty nice area actually. Like Southport is just a neighborhood in Fairfield but locals call it Southport and homes priced accordingly.

Have amtracked down for Husky/Cat games a few times to Philly. I was heckled in true Philly style. But we dun good dare.

Reaction Score
Man we need some basketball/recruiting news. Only on the Boneyard can a 5 star recruit for Nova turn into Radnor vs Westport, which is by the way closer to NYC than it is Storrs.

Please let that dam break, I'm begging you.

Last edited:

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Pump the brakes.
Why? Since conference realignment Villanova has been the best team almost every year. Like UConn before. They are the best team in the east in general. Like UConn before. They are stealing big time recruits since they have an all time great coach, like UConn before.

pj

Reaction Score
Why? Since conference realignment Villanova has been the best team almost every year. Like UConn before [and will be again]. They are the best team in the east in general. Like UConn before [and will be again]. They are stealing big time recruits since they have an all time great coach, like UConn before [and will again].

FIFY

Reaction Score
Lololol. If we went to the big east Hurley would be a top 3-5 force in recruiting every year

LOL O Rlly?

I don't see Georgetown getting these caliber recruits. I don't see St Johns getting these kinds of recruits.

I don't see anyone in the NBE pulling the caliber of this recruit besides Nova.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No it isn't at all. Villanova is a leafy green suburb with home values basically the same as Westport. Philly gives Nova kids access to the plusses of a major market without the negatives and it is a good school.
Westport?
C'mon
Nice suburb for Philly but not close

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99