Ania & Meg & Paige - oh my! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ania & Meg & Paige - oh my!

Reaction Score
I want to see how much competition their will be for playing time next year. I have watched games by Edwards, Bueckers, and Muhl. I think Edwards with lot's of internation experience could be hard to keep of the floor during January, 2021 or onward. How flexble is Aubrey. Can she play wing and guard? Muhl looks very good, Buecks is very good. Evina is very good. Anna is ramping up. Christyn better beware and make a huge jump next year to stay on the court, I could see Olivia, Meg, Edwards, Evina, and Anna starting Feb. and Mar. 2021. Not saying it would happen, but I think it is a possibility. They all look good on paper but on court is another story. But the potential is there.
considering Christyn's stats this year, a huge jump would make her an All American. when the going gets tough, she's there( 21 and 11 against Baylor). I think she gets bored against a lot of the competition. no, you won't see anyone keeping her off the court next year.

Reaction Score
There is often a point in time for the freshmen, that, suddenly, the light comes on, and they "get it". Anna and Aubrey are showing those signs, where they begin to show consistency of results regardless of the opponent.

Reaction Score
South Carolina vs Miss St game have a lot good athletes on each team. I'm glad we got and will need a good bench next season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
considering Christyn's stats this year, a huge jump would make her an All American. when the going gets tough, she's there( 21 and 11 against Baylor). I think she gets bored against a lot of the competition. no, you won't see anyone keeping her off the court next year.

I agree about her playing next year. She has made strides in both her rebounding and her defense this year. Officials have called her for using her off-hand on drives and sometimes they start looking for it and call some fouls that they let others get away with. But she is an amazing talent and like ONO and Makarat will benefit from Bueckers' prescient passes next season.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Bet there's some folks in Sierakowice doing that same folk dance the UConn players were doing on the bench.

Can Anna do this against really good, ranked teams? I think maybe she can if she stays out of her own head and just plays. If she does, she (and Meg) are the story of the season. We just get TONS better.

Does she start next game or does Geno go with Kyla to get a stable, more predictable start, and then roll the Anna dice after the first 4 or 5 minutes? I think the later, but if Tulsa Anna shows up she won't sit much after that.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Forgetting someone?

Experienced, prolific scorer
Available 9/20

First name stats with E

Reaction Score
Forgetting someone?

Experienced, prolific scorer
Available 9/20

First name stats with E
Abundance of riches. We assume, no doubt correctly, it will carry over into UConn system. But look at it this way. If she were here this season, would someone like Anna have developed this quickly?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom