Ania is En Route! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ania is En Route!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
So, looks as if she’s going with Anna instead of Ania and chose a number with some big shoes to fill.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Who foots the bill for athletes to travel to and from campus at the beginning and end of each year? I assume it’s the family, but I’ve always wondered that...
I'm thinking it may be part of the scholarship, though I'm not certain.

Reaction Score
If it was better than the airplane food.

Better than gum, apparently.

If it was me and my first trip to the US I'd want to sample US culture. I'd guess that you 2 would go to Rome and after a meal at Micky D's you'd spend the afternoon watching an American movie. Who wants to dine on Italian food and go look at a bunch of old buildings when a new Avengers movie is playing? :rolleyes:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If it was me and my first trip to the US I'd want to sample US culture. I'd guess that you 2 would go to Rome and after a meal at Micky D's you'd spend the afternoon watching an American movie. Who wants to dine on Italian food and go look at a bunch of old buildings when a new Avengers movie is playing? :rolleyes:
Well that was an odd post.

Reaction Score
I don’t go to McDonalds in this country for food. Iced coffee is ok though.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So, looks as if she’s going with Anna instead of Ania and chose a number with some big shoes to fill.
More like some ignorant uninformed staffer.

Reaction Score
Just left SLC today and they are really building, enlarging the airport.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This reminds me of something told to me before my first trip to England. ”If you want to get a good meal in you upon arrival, eat lots on the plane.” Somewhat brutal, but somewhat true. ;)
or eat Chinese or Indian. Both are good in London.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom