Aneesah Morrow - National Freshman of the Year | The Boneyard

Aneesah Morrow - National Freshman of the Year

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
A narrow statistical sample, but she was definitely the scariest freshman I saw. Congrats!

Reaction Score
We’ll-deserved! Am I just missing her on this list or was she not considered even a top-100 recruit? Makes the achievement all the more amazing and just goes to show these rankings, while interesting, are not the final word.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
How about Olivia Miles of ND? And I thought Citron played well against UConn, not so much against N.C. State.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
We’ll-deserved! Am I just missing her on this list or was she not considered even a top-100 recruit? Makes the achievement all the more amazing and just goes to show these rankings, while interesting, are not the final word.

I believe it has been reported that she was not rated because she had a knee issue in HS. Maybe one of the more knowledgeable "recruiting" followers can confirm this.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
How about Olivia Miles of ND? And I thought Citron played well against UConn, not so much against N.C. State.
Was Miles ineligible for the few games she played in last year? She did the covid early enroll thing.

Reaction Score
Aneesah played hard all year and put up great numbers so the award was well earned!

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
If this doesn't show people that the Big East has talent outside of UConn, I don't know what to say. Morrow's performance, along with Creighton and Villanova's should put people on alert. I also hope it shows recruits that it's totally possible to succeed with these programs too.

Reaction Score
There are so many great freshmen. So this is a staggering accomplishment. Players like AZZI FUDD are basically disregarded due to games missed ( injury ). Those two freshman guards at ND are amazing. I don't think South Carolina's top freshmen even played ( due to injury ). And there is a long list that I have never even seen play. And for Morrow to be in the Big East is wonderful. She is a dominating player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom