Andrew Nembhard Official Visit | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Andrew Nembhard Official Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Flotsam probably wasn't a fair word to use but we just don't know if they are good players. We all hope they are but there is no way of knowing until the season starts.
What players would you like to see become jetsam?

Reaction Score
Wow, bummer. I assume it was the Akinjo commit that caused him to pass?

Fingers crossed for Carey. Plenty of time to find another guard for next year though. We have a great back court foundation with Gilbert, Vital, and Akinjo.
Remember also that Adams could be back next year. I wouldn't plan on it at all, but it is at least a possibility.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Carey's not coming either.if they're afraid to compete with Gilbert,vital and akinjo then we don't need em.

Reaction Score
Wow, this is too bad. Great player, wish him luck anywhere, but if he's scared to compete for minutes this isn't the place for him.

Carey's not coming either.if they're afraid to compete with Gilbert,vital and akinjo then we don't need em.

My exact thoughts.

Reaction Score
Remember also that Adams could be back next year. I wouldn't plan on it at all, but it is at least a possibility.
Completely agree with this. The feeling on here is that he's as good as gone after the year, but I have a feeling that feeling is less certain from the outside and people view us as having 4 G's for next season already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom