Andre's Consecutive Blocks... | The Boneyard

Andre's Consecutive Blocks...

Reaction Score
I do not have a video to show but you need to see Andre's two blocks on this Walton kid in last nights Vegas game. The Bucks bench all stood up in awe. On block 1, Andre was beat on the drive but recovered to block the layup. Shortly afterward on block 2, he stopped Walton from an easy breakaway dunk.

I felt like a proud Dad watching him!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Does anyone know how to find the Top 10 on a daily basis? Like is it on YouTube or ESPN+?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
He is going to find a way to earn himself a spot on that roster. Once he gets more accustomed to the speed of some of the bigger players and gets coached up a bit more on player tendencies based on their position on the floor I see him as a Marcus Smart but bigger level defender. Andre is going to be fine.

Reaction Score
Not taking anything away but…What the hell was that first layup attempt?
I thought the same thing. It was a horrible layup attempt bringing it back to the right hand and a fade away to boot after you had a step on him. That second block was spectacular.

Reaction Score
If I’m understanding the new CBA rules on second round picks, Andre’s contract is likely either 3 years for just under 6 million, or 4 years for just under 9 million.

All it took was 1 game for the Bucks to realize his value. It was the prototypical Andre Jackson game. Some bad fouls, some questionable decisions, but at the end of the day he made the plays that helped win the game. Well deserved!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yeah we'll wait to see what the guarantees are for Andre, but the Bucks invested 2.5 mil into his rights, so he's bound to get some guaranteed money. We'll see if it's 2,3, or unlikely 4 years guaranteed.

Reaction Score
Yeah we'll wait to see what the guarantees are for Andre, but the Bucks invested 2.5 mil into his rights, so he's bound to get some guaranteed money. We'll see if it's 2,3, or unlikely 4 years guaranteed.
Probably a 4 year deal with only the first 2 guaranteed. That seems pretty common for second round picks these days

Reaction Score
If I’m understanding the new CBA rules on second round picks, Andre’s contract is likely either 3 years for just under 6 million, or 4 years for just under 9 million.

All it took was 1 game for the Bucks to realize his value. It was the prototypical Andre Jackson game. Some bad fouls, some questionable decisions, but at the end of the day he made the plays that helped win the game. Well deserved!

I’m sure with the extra allowed fouls, the coaches probably told him to go ham out there…take risks for high reward plays…why the heck not? It’s just Summer League :)

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I do not have a video to show but you need to see Andre's two blocks on this Walton kid in last nights Vegas game. The Bucks bench all stood up in awe. On block 1, Andre was beat on the drive but recovered to block the layup. Shortly afterward on block 2, he stopped Walton from an easy breakaway dunk.

I felt like a proud Dad watching him!

A true student of the game would tell you that Bill Russell did this numerous times AND had the BBIQ to know to tip the ball to his teammate every time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom