Andre Jackson Update 4/22 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Update 4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So he grew up a Cuse fan and is from NY.
People really think we have a shot here?

Reaction Score
Boeheim is 3 steps from convalescent home. In all honesty, is Boeheim even going to be coaching this kid more than 1-2 years.

Reaction Score
Like any of that really matters.

You wish it did and it's pretty true but if you grow up near there you're a fan. And when you go see him he will be talking basketball while not picking his nose. He won't tell you how you may not be a great NBA player because we play 2-3 zone therefore your transition to man will suck. He WILL tell you that the Orange have 30K fans at games, they play UNC and Duke here and go there to play them etc etc etc....and you grew up a fan so why not bring that A game of yours to your home area and rep your NY stat university?

We can only hope danny is doing it even better!

Reaction Score
You wish it did and it's pretty true but if you grow up near there you're a fan. And when you go see him he will be talking basketball while not picking his nose. He won't tell you how you may not be a great NBA player because we play 2-3 zone therefore your transition to man will suck. He WILL tell you that the Orange have 30K fans at games, they play UNC and Duke here and go there to play them etc etc etc....and you grew up a fan so why not bring that A game of yours to your home area and rep your NY stat university?

We can only hope danny is doing it even better!
Danny is an absolute stud coach and is doing it better. I feel that many on here fail to recognize how dire the situation was that he inherited. Give him time and he will have UConn back in the top 10. It will take time though.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So he grew up a Cuse fan and is from NY.
People really think we have a shot here?

I am not worried about people who grew up in Syracuse, they know it's the most miserable horrible place in America. It's the people who make one visit on a nice June day and think that's how it is that I worry about.

Reaction Score
I am not worried about people who grew up in Syracuse, they know it's the most miserable horrible place in America. It's the people who make one visit on a nice June day and think that's how it is that I worry about.

You mean THE one nice June day.

Reaction Score

He's from Albany, I think he has a general idea about the weather in Syracuse.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

That's my entire point. And nobody has such an idea should want to go to school in that hell hole.

Reaction Score

Albany is balmy compared to Syracuse.

I am not lying when I tell you the two cities have entirely different climates.

Reaction Score
Not sure if it’s an insider or but on the cuse board someone stated that it’s pretty much a done deal with him going to cuse.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not sure if it’s an insider or but on the cuse board someone stated that it’s pretty much a done deal with him going to cuse.
Such a done deal he hasn't committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69