Andre Jackson Update 4/22 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Update 4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
One thing that does concern me is that Jackson has made comments in the past about other players “joining him” at Syracuse. He also plays in a 2-3 matchup zone system right now for a Syracuse feeder school. Like I said I think this is going to be an uphill battle.

Reaction Score
Yeah this kid grew up a Cuse fan and is from the area. Like I was saying before, don't get your hopes up. If a miracle happens, cool.

Reaction Score
Yeah this kid grew up a Cuse fan and is from the area. Like I was saying before, don't get your hopes up. If a miracle happens, cool.

That may be, but Albany is actually the same distance to Storrs as it is to Syracuse

Reaction Score
One thing that does concern me is that Jackson has made comments in the past about other players “joining him” at Syracuse. He also plays in a 2-3 matchup zone system right now for a Syracuse feeder school. Like I said I think this is going to be an uphill battle.

One thing is that we are on so many guys for 2020 that I can guarantee Hurley has a backup plan for every scenario.

Reaction Score
That may be, but Albany is actually the same distance to Storrs as it is to Syracuse
He's from Amsterdam, NY which puts him a little closer to Syracuse. He grew up a Cuse fan and they've said he's a Cuse lock all along. I've heard we are in a really good spot with him. If he doesn't commit to Syracuse shortly and we're still meeting with him it looks good. If he commits to play for that nose picking geriatric than god help him and his chances of ever playing in the NBA.

Reaction Score
If he comes here he's an excellent athlete who can do it all and needs to improve his perimeter game. If he commits to Cuse he's a guy who didn't shoot well enough for our requirements.

Simple.

You forgot that he also has no intention of playing in an NBA style defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member