Andre Jackson up to 200lbs | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson up to 200lbs

Reaction Score
Thought this deserved its own thread. Impressive gains already! Andre at a true 200+lbs is our most versatile player by a lot. Potential to play SG SF or PF

20lbs in 6 weeks or so is fantastic. A testament to his work ethic and staying with his diet plans especially. His frame is perfect for basketball. He could be a 6'6 200+lb point guard for us.

Andre.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looking ready to go! Now hopefully the pandemic allows that!

Reaction Score
Curious--was Sal on campus with these guys until the new coach was officially hired a week or so ago? Or were the guys doing this all on their own? I have no idea.

Reaction Score
Thought this deserved its own thread. Impressive gains already! Andre at a true 200+lbs is our most versatile player by a lot. Potential to play SG SF or PF

20lbs in 6 weeks or so is fantastic. A testament to his work ethic and staying with his diet plans especially. His frame is perfect for basketball. He could be a 6'6 200+lb point guard for us.

View attachment 56670
These pictures have been reminding me of the old Charles Atlas ads that used to be in the back of comic books.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

View attachment 56670
This kid has me all #giggetygiggetygoo. !!

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
This brings a nostalgic tear to my eye harkening back to the days where Jim Calhoun claimed every player put on 15 lbs of muscle in the offseason.
Hilton Armstrong put on 20 pounds of muscle every year for 3 years according to Calhoun. :D

DB24MTN

UConn 2019 NCAA Champions
Reaction Score
alright Rehfeldt you have one week to release your secrets to the public.

Reaction Score
What muscle growth makes the distinct V (shoulder to upper chest) expand like that, and what does that mean?

Its damn near a straight line in a short amount of time.

Reaction Score
There is no way he gained 20lbs of muscle in such a short time frame.

Even for people using steroids and other PEDs this would be an incredible feat.

To be honest it looks like the two photos could have been taken in the same day.

In the first photo his pose is terrible. His shoulders are tucked very far back and he has no pump.

In the second photo his shoulders are in a much more neutral and aesthetic position he also has a pump.

This literally looks like an Instagram fitness influencer post. They claim some diet or routine helped them gain muscle or lose fat. When in reality they are just manipulating angles and taking a picture after a workout when their muscles are filled with blood.

I am excited to have Cincy's strength coach but this just seems like a cheesy attempt by him to prove his worth. He should just let his past body of work speak for itself.

Also there is no way he is 3-4% body fat he looks to be around 10%.

3-4% is what a pro bodybuilder would be around near or during a competition.

Reaction Score
Obviously there’s gonna be some inflation here. I doubt it’s meant to prove his worth as a trainer but I’m sure having these photos around helps gas the kids up and gets them excited about what long term results look like.

Speaking of long term results, here’s a bunch of before and afters of Cincy. Impossible to argue this is all smoke and mirrors

Reaction Score
Obviously there’s gonna be some inflation here. I doubt it’s meant to prove his worth as a trainer but I’m sure having these photos around helps gas the kids up and gets them excited about what long term results look like.

Speaking of long term results, here’s a bunch of before and afters of Cincy. Impossible to argue this is all smoke and mirrors

Exactly. Kid that knows he'll be on insta looking jacked up is motivated to get in the gym and stick to his diet. This is for the kids--not the fans.

That being said I highly doubt the coach is lying about the actual #s as some suggest. The playersnare coming back from 3 months of crappy diet and 0 exercise. 20lbs of muscle gain isn't out of the question, despite the obvious posture coaching

Reaction Score
There is no way he gained 20lbs of muscle in such a short time frame.

Even for people using steroids and other PEDs this would be an incredible feat.

To be honest it looks like the two photos could have been taken in the same day.

In the first photo his pose is terrible. His shoulders are tucked very far back and he has no pump.

In the second photo his shoulders are in a much more neutral and aesthetic position he also has a pump.

This literally looks like an Instagram fitness influencer post. They claim some diet or routine helped them gain muscle or lose fat. When in reality they are just manipulating angles and taking a picture after a workout when their muscles are filled with blood.

I am excited to have Cincy's strength coach but this just seems like a cheesy attempt by him to prove his worth. He should just let his past body of work speak for itself.

Also there is no way he is 3-4% body fat he looks to be around 10%.

3-4% is what a pro bodybuilder would be around near or during a competition.

The second shooter was in the sewer near the grassy knoll.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom