Andre Jackson up to 200lbs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson up to 200lbs

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
What muscle growth makes the distinct V (shoulder to upper chest) expand like that, and what does that mean?

Its damn near a straight line in a short amount of time.
Traps and delts. Doing stuff like overhead/push/military press, shoulder shrugs, rows, and to a lesser extent deadlifts works those muscles.

arch

Reaction Score
In the second photo his shoulders are in a much more neutral and aesthetic position he also has a pump.
He‘s an inch shorter too. Maybe he should slow down before he disappears entirely.

Reaction Score
There is no way he gained 20lbs of muscle in such a short time frame.

Even for people using steroids and other PEDs this would be an incredible feat.

To be honest it looks like the two photos could have been taken in the same day.

In the first photo his pose is terrible. His shoulders are tucked very far back and he has no pump.

In the second photo his shoulders are in a much more neutral and aesthetic position he also has a pump.

This literally looks like an Instagram fitness influencer post. They claim some diet or routine helped them gain muscle or lose fat. When in reality they are just manipulating angles and taking a picture after a workout when their muscles are filled with blood.

I am excited to have Cincy's strength coach but this just seems like a cheesy attempt by him to prove his worth. He should just let his past body of work speak for itself.

Also there is no way he is 3-4% body fat he looks to be around 10%.

3-4% is what a pro bodybuilder would be around near or during a competition.
Conspiracy theory or conspiracy FACT? Where's the Kitty when you need him?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Exactly. Kid that knows he'll be on insta looking jacked up is motivated to get in the gym and stick to his diet. This is for the kids--not the fans.

That being said I highly doubt the coach is lying about the actual #s as some suggest. The playersnare coming back from 3 months of crappy diet and 0 exercise. 20lbs of muscle gain isn't out of the question, despite the obvious posture coaching
Glad you pointed this out first. The chances of this guy actually just straight up lying are 0% I’m sorry It’s a preposterous and irresponsible claim

Reaction Score
Glad you pointed this out first. The chances of this guy actually just straight up lying are 0% I’m sorry It’s a preposterous and irresponsible claim
Exactly. Water weight and things like that fluctuate depending on diet, time of day, supplements being used etc. So it's unlikely 20lbs of muscle between weighins, but possible 20lbs of weight in a month for someone that was living a completely different lifestyle before coming to campus. He's probably someone who is naturally thin, but is a hyper responder to weight training. I've seen a 19 year old go from doing no lowerbody weight training to deadlifting 500lbs in 5 months. There are genetic freaks that exist and he for sure could be one of them based on his natural explosive athleticism.

Reaction Score

I believe he is 200lbs, I don't believe he started at 180. There are definitely some forms of embellishment here.

I don't know how long he has been on campus for. It's been assumed in this thread to be 4-6 weeks. Any trainer would laugh at you if you wanted to gain 20lbs of muscle in that time frame. That would be a normal goal to accomplish in a year for a beginner.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

To be honest it looks like the two photos could have been taken in the same day.

In the first photo his pose is terrible. His shoulders are tucked very far back and he has no pump.

This literally looks like an Instagram fitness influencer post. They claim some diet or routine helped them gain muscle or lose fat. When in reality they are just manipulating angles and taking a picture after a workout when their muscles are filled with blood.

I am excited to have Cincy's strength coach but this just seems like a cheesy attempt by him to prove his worth. He should just let his past body of work speak for itself.

I agree that it would be tough to gain that much pure muscle in that short a time, but you’re way off that the pics just look different. His muscle size and tone is way up.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score

The left photo was taken before a workout. The right photo was taken after a workout and probably after a week’s worth of dieting.

The numbers at the bottom are fudged - no way you can put that much lean muscle on in 4 weeks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom