Andre Jackson to UConn | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're doing this again? Oliie didn't have the #5 class, it was the #8 class with a flyer. One of those kids was a CT. kid who came out of nowehere and got a good national ranking and another had a blown out knee. It's Penny and Memphis in a year where the #1 kid in the nation is a Memphis kid. Denying that recruiting to the Big East for us is not a better position than recruiting to the AAC is beyond dumb.
Who was the Ct kid ?
Gilbert
Vital
Jackson
Diarra
Durham
The last Ct kid I remember recruiting was Drummond.

Reaction Score
It is an ABSOLUTE MUST to get Cam on campus. Really hoping nothing blows up in the next eight days. Because I have this feeling that once he's here Hurley and staff will ensure he stays. Just my gut.

Cam would be a def put us on a whole notha level. One can't appreciate enough how much he would help elevate the offense of the entire team just by osmosis.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Ollie had the #5 recruiting class in the nation while in the American.
Memphis has the #1 recruiting class in the country this year.
The concept that the AAC was a determent to recruiting is not supported by facts.
Immediately after winning a national championship.

Maybe conference doesn't matter when coming off a chip, but it certainly matters when you're slumping the way we have been. A declining program in a bad conference does not do any favors for recruiting.

Reaction Score
Ollie had the #5 recruiting class in the nation while in the American.
Memphis has the #1 recruiting class in the country this year.
The concept that the AAC was a determent to recruiting is not supported by facts.

Do you think Memphis class had something to do with the following?

James Wiseman - HOMETOWN- MEMPHIS, TN
Malcolm Dandridge- HOMETOWN- EAST MEMPHIS, TN
Damion Baugh= HOMETOWN- MEMPHIS, TN

And that's not even taking into account the money the rest got.

Reaction Score
Do we have 3 or 4 openings for 20-21 considering Alterique is leaving after this year?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Had to copy one more moronic post on the Syracuse blog from some dolt named cuseinseattle :

Our 2019 class is pretty solid.

Andre would have been great, but whatever. Would likely have complimented the shooters, but you never know. We've seen guys drive the lane and get eaten up. Feel bad for any kid that winds up at uconn though. Should have gone to Iowa or UCLA if not Syracuse.
I agree regarding Yukon. I just found out that 1 of the two people in the daycare room we send our son to is a Yukon grad. In Seattle! She brought it up when I asked where she was from. She laughed and said I told your wife like 3 months ago that I went to Yukon since your son is always wearing Syracuse clothes. She said, don't tell my husband you went there. She then says can you believe that and laughs. Now I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to over react but I also don't want my son being taught how to steal labtops.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Had to copy one more moronic post on the Syracuse blog from some dolt named cuseinseattle :

I agree regarding Yukon. I just found out that 1 of the two people in the daycare room we send our son to is a Yukon grad. In Seattle! She brought it up when I asked where she was from. She laughed and said I told your wife like 3 months ago that I went to Yukon since your son is always wearing Syracuse clothes. She said, don't tell my husband you went there. She then says can you believe that and laughs. Now I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to over react but I also don't want my son being taught how to steal labtops.

1. They think nothing of a Cuse grad living in Seattle, but a UConn grad!? That’s so far from Storrs!! How did she ever get there??

2. Wt- is he saying?

3. Wt- is the point of what he is saying?

4. Wt- is a labtop?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Enoch. Wrong year.
I forgot Enoch ( I blocked his career) out of my memory) I did remember him after I posted .
he was from Norwalk and barely in the top 100
But I don’t recall that class with Adams being top 20 although it was probably the first fruit of the NC because it included the best guard we had recruited in 4-5 years.
That Gilbert Class was suppose to be the killer class.
Ironically the Next year’s throw away class of
Carlton , Polley , and Whaley may have a bigger impact than that class.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What, sacrifice a goat?
Drastic, no?:confused:
Boneyard tradition. Deepster is given several choices of posters who are “sacrificed” for mojos sake. One poster is selected and a punishment is decreed by Deepster. Much more effective than goat sacrifice.

Reaction Score
Do we have 3 or 4 openings for 20-21 considering Alterique is leaving after this year?
2 without AG leaving. 3 if AG leaves. If we get 4 commits I think we will find a way to open up 4 scholarships

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I also have never posted before (just religiously read this board every 2 hours) so figured I’d jump in on the fun. Currently a sophomore here at UConn, have been a die hard fan my whole life (Parents always had season tickets to Bball and Fb). One of the biggest deciding factors in me choosing UConn was the basketball program and how much it ment to me. I know we have one more season ahead...but i’ve been dreaming of walking into a Gample Big East matchup as a student, and with the team Hurley is throwing together who knows what we can do in the next 3 years! More importantly I can now trash talk my best friend whos at Xavier...!
Max

I graduated in 2012 but screw it... this news deserves some celebration! Going to Huskies for some drinks after first night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom