Andre Jackson Testing the NBA Draft Waters: ESPN | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Testing the NBA Draft Waters: ESPN

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
He's earned the right. He's a real smart kid, he will make the right decision after gathering all the information he needs. I selfishly want him back, but if I team tells him he can sneak into the first round hes got to go.

Reaction Score
If you get the guaranteed money if a first round pick, you leave. It’s smart testing the waters.

Reaction Score
Watched the Sun/Clippers the other night. And Westbrook reminded me of Dre. All over the court with elite athleticism, tremendous energy, high level defender, incredible passer, tough rebounder, but RW had a really tough night shooting (3-19) and the Suns left him uncovered at the arc. His line was very DRE-like. 9 pts, 11 boards, 8 assists. His team won.

Westbrook is 6-3, 200 to AJ's 6-6, 210. You might find this series an interesting watch.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He's earned the right. He's a real smart kid, he will make the right decision after gathering all the information he needs. I selfishly want him back, but if I team tells him he can sneak into the first round hes got to go.
Exactly. Win win situation for him.

He’s either going to find out he’s valued heavily in the NBA or find out what he needs to work on to go higher next year.

Reaction Score
It would be nuts for him not to get feedback at a minimum. If he kills it and is a first rounder, it’s the ideal situation for both him and UConn. If you build pros, it makes it way easier to recruit future pros.

Reaction Score
I’m curious about the 2 UConn insta posts with Newton and Jackson after this, what those meant.

Reaction Score
I still can't see him being guaranteed a first round since he is a such a bad shooter, also can't create his own shot, and the game has evolved to where that is a hard thing to overcome but if anyone can it would be AJ with his skillset. He is doing the smart thing testing it out. It would be foolish if he didn't as he was showing in some mock drafts in the first round after the tournament.

Reaction Score
I desperately want Andre back, not just for his unique basketball talents, but for his leadership skills on and off the court. That leadership will be even more important this summer when five freshman arrive. But, as others have mentioned, he must go if he has assurances of guaranteed money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom