Andre Jackson could easily rise up to late lottery prospect next year | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson could easily rise up to late lottery prospect next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Has anyone ever heard of the base consumption theory. What was written about $4m one time payment is only accurate in the area of agent fees and taxes. $100k a year is an ok living. It puts you in the lower end of middle class in CT. Getting $4M in your early 20’s and then living on $100k a year is not possible IMO. No matter how disciplined you are. And $100k in 20 years with 6% inflation is a lot less. The financial advisor did not consider the cost of goods. A Lincoln Navigator is about $100k right now. And that’s low end luxury compared to the foreign counterparts.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Oh and if your net worth is $2.4 m and you’re taking private jets for travel, you will burn through much of that if you travel at all. Net jets round trip coast to coast depending on the jet starts right around $35k.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Has anyone ever heard of the base consumption theory. What was written about $4m one time payment is only accurate in the area of agent fees and taxes. $100k a year is an ok living. It puts you in the lower end of middle class in CT. Getting $4M in your early 20’s and then living on $100k a year is not possible IMO. No matter how disciplined you are. And $100k in 20 years with 6% inflation is a lot less. The financial advisor did not consider the cost of goods. A Lincoln Navigator is about $100k right now. And that’s low end luxury compared to the foreign counterparts.
It sure does take money to have money.

Reaction Score

I don't understand the world some of y'all live in. 100k does not put you in the lower-end of middle class in CT.

Financial advisors are a waste of money for 95% of people in the 100k salary ballpark.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Bike ride away from Bethany Beach in Southern Delaware with water access.
THAT makes sense and Delaware seems like an underrated place to be.

Reaction Score
Wow- I must be doing something right - have a great life full of travel, golf, entertainment, nice house, nice car all on 55k a year.
I presume you paid cash for all that stuff and then live on 55k in income?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I don't understand the world some of y'all live in. 100k does not put you in the lower-end of middle class in CT.

Financial advisors are a waste of money for 95% of people in the 100k salary ballpark.
It does not take much to do the research. Y’all should really check the facts. CT is one of the most expensive states to live in and my math is correct. Due some research and get the facts b4 making statements. I am not a financial advisor just old with forty years of real business experience.

Reaction Score
$100k a year is an ok living. It puts you in the lower end of middle class in CT. Getting $4M in your early 20’s and then living on $100k a year is not possible IMO. No matter how disciplined you are. And $100k in 20 years with 6% inflation is a lot less. The financial advisor did not consider the cost of goods. A Lincoln Navigator is about $100k right now. And that’s low end luxury compared to the foreign counterparts.

Sir, your trust fund is showing.

Reaction Score
Bike ride away from Bethany Beach in Southern Delaware with water access.

Isn't that this place? Or near that? Nice area

Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

Reaction Score
He’s a first round pick. He could be playing major minutes RIGHT NOW on half these nba playoff teams, without ever improving his shot.
He has NBA level defensive rebounding passing and ball handling skills. 2 of them (defense and rebounding) are ELITE.

I don’t think he rises as high as lottery, but he’s clearly a first round pick.
He has developed as much as he can in college. As a pro, he will improve his shot. many do.
Brick laying centers with a decade in the league can and have.

Reaction Score
He’s a first round pick. He could be playing major minutes RIGHT NOW on half these nba playoff teams, without ever improving his shot.
He has NBA level defensive rebounding passing and ball handling skills. 2 of them (defense and rebounding) are ELITE.

I don’t think he rises as high as lottery, but he’s clearly a first round pick.
He has developed as much as he can in college. As a pro, he will improve his shot. many do.
Brick laying centers with a decade in the league can and have.
This is an insane post.

Reaction Score
I read though this thread and it's all over the place. Lol. I got on here to say this, A J should be back. That's all! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom