Andre Jackson announcing Wednesday | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson announcing Wednesday

Reaction Score
Caron was totally something else. We haven't had many guys who fit close to that mold ever.

From what I've seen, something like a partial cross of Daniel Hamilton and Marcus Johnson.
Is it a lock he’s ours?? Did I miss a post?

Reaction Score
Remember kwintin?
That would be like comparing Dan Cyrulik's athleticism to Rudy Gay's. Kwintin could do some amazing dunks alone in an empty gym. Dude needed like 5 seconds to gather and go up to complete a dunk in a game and his lateral quickness was just awful.

Reaction Score
Is it a lock he’s ours?? Did I miss a post?
"Jackson’s final list of schools includes Syracuse, Connecticut, Iowa, UCLA and Maryland. However, while the official announcement will come on Wednesday, the verdict appears to be in already.

All signs point to UConn as Jackson’s pick.

Jackson took an official visit to UConn on the Sept. 20-21 weekend. He had an official visit to Iowa scheduled for this past weekend, but after the trip to UConn, he cancelled the Iowa visit.

Then Jackson made another appearance on the Connecticut campus this past weekend."

from syracuse.com

Reaction Score
Like Scott Burrell with more hops? Before injuries, such a thing did not exist. If you doubt that, find the weakside help block he made on Shaq in the NCAA tournament. Or the time he literallyleapfrogged Rodney Rogers at the Civic Center.
I've been trying for forever to find video of Burrell's leap and steal. No luck.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"Jackson’s final list of schools includes Syracuse, Connecticut, Iowa, UCLA and Maryland. However, while the official announcement will come on Wednesday, the verdict appears to be in already.

All signs point to UConn as Jackson’s pick.

Jackson took an official visit to UConn on the Sept. 20-21 weekend. He had an official visit to Iowa scheduled for this past weekend, but after the trip to UConn, he cancelled the Iowa visit.

Then Jackson made another appearance on the Connecticut campus this past weekend."

from syracuse.com
I laughed at the genius who asserted that AJ he couldn't get playing time at Cuse and that was why he came here. Classic 'cuse fan stuff.

I also love the guy who said when UConn goes back to the Big East, "[UConn] will pass [them]." Pass them? Lol, uh guys? Last I looked that ship has sailed. 4>>>>1*.

(Apparently some are giving up on trying to recruit against us in NYC metro area and instead think they should been looking toward Michigan. I guess at some of them see the writing on the wall.)

Still dooomed.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I laughed at the genius who asserted that AJ he couldn't get playing time at Cuse and that was why he came here. Classic 'cuse fan stuff.

I also love the guy who said when UConn goes back to the Big East, "[UConn] will pass [them]." Pass them? Lol, uh guys? Last I looked that ship has sailed. 4>>>>1*.

(Apparently some are giving up on trying to recruit against us in NYC metro area and instead think they should been looking toward Michigan. I guess at some of them see the writing on the wall.)

Still dooomed.

The poor dears thought that the ACC was their ticket and more importantly, that our exclusion was a death sentence. Given the last few years, they doubled down on that belief. Now they are faced with the reality that they are recruiting in a southern league, at a school in a bleak and depressing city with among the worst winters in America (and damned little sunshine). Their coach is well past retirement age. The heir apparent left.

Now we've switched to the Big East, hired the hottest young coach in the country, a guy with northeast roots and connections. We just had a top 20 class including Akok who they wanted badly. It's true our football team looks much worse than theirs. Nobody can argue that. But the trajectory of their basketball program isn't so hot right now. Hell, BC is arguably in better shape going forward.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Lol talk about revisionist history.

Wall 7-11 and 4-4 FT in second half with 19 points.

2-2 vs Dyson
2-5 vs Kemba
2-2 in transition
1-2 vs sticks (sticks had block around 17 min mark)

Wall was abusing Kemba getting anywhere he wanted on court and using his size advantage

At the 2:30 mark JC put sticks on Wall to stop the abuse.

2:30 - sticks cut off Wall drive forced him to pass it off

2:00 - Wall couldn't get by sticks and he forced a shot clock violation

1:00 - Kentucky looking to get Wall ball but Wall couldn't get free/ open from sticks

0:40 - Kentucky ran dribble drive handoff at top of key to Wall who had a step on sticks going to hoop had sticks on his hip and got an and 1 after Oriaki fouls out

The game tape and the greatest coach show sticks handled Wall and had great lateral quickness/ defense to contain wall the last 2:30 of game
Now that’s what I call sticksing it to someone.

Aka great job of fact checking.

Reaction Score
It is meant to highlight an instance of a poster's words either strongly confirming or strongly contradicting the poster's name.

In this case, someone whose name claims Ray Allen as the greatest of all time also claims to hate talk of player comparisons.

Sorry for the sincere answer, if that's not what you wanted.
Thank you, I was serious with my question. Had no clue what it meant and see people using it a lot here.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You guys are hysterical.

Some of you clowns have yet to come to grips that the program is now a lower tier mid-major. Y’all wetting your pants over a recruit like this? Never knew how far removed the glory days are.

Reaction Score
Did someone say Caron Butler?

Thought the same thing. 50/50 chance we get the ball on that play. Confidence in these types of plays is something we’ve been missing in quite some time!... that, or luck haha

Reaction Score
You guys are hysterical.

Some of you clowns have yet to come to grips that the program is now a lower tier mid-major. Y’all wetting your pants over a recruit like this? Never knew how far removed the glory days are.

1569966777474.gif

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
You guys are hysterical.

22030389-72FA-49A9-8993-3C63F97D9E2F.jpeg

Jimmy Serrano is mad on line that his football team is now forced to play more games against ACC teams than against Tulane.

Reaction Score
That would be like comparing Dan Cyrulik's athleticism to Rudy Gay's. Kwintin could do some amazing dunks alone in an empty gym. Dude needed like 5 seconds to gather and go up to complete a dunk in a game and his lateral quickness was just awful.
You can’t honestly think I meant game time. Were there any pre-established rules for this ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom