Andre Drummond newest mixtape vol.4 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond newest mixtape vol.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I'm speechless. Wow. We are gonna be REALLY good?

Reaction Score
The jumper at .33, whoooot.

The whole video is just ridiculous.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I was thinking he's really young and does it really make that much difference? Holy cow - he will be a huge huge upgrade. I tried not to get caught up in the hype and didn't watch anything previously. I can understand why people were posting every three minutes about him.

Reaction Score
I can't stop watching this mixtape. The whole series of 4 tapes put together by Crusader22 for AD is very impressive.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I was thinking he's really young and does it really make that much difference? Holy cow - he will be a huge huge upgrade. I tried not to get caught up in the hype and didn't watch anything previously. I can understand why people were posting every three minutes about him.

The tape shows what awesome talent and potential he has. When I saw him live on TV recently, he did go from being pretty invisible at times to making some great plays down the stretch in an all-star game. He seems to be a little like Alex and Rudy (and others) in that he seems like a very nice kid without a high level of aggression or determination to dominate. If the consistency and intensity light bulbs go off, watch out. It will be interesting to see how JC coaches him early on.....will he get star treatment or will he feel he wrath for making mistakes?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I think AD will be prepared for the type of coach JC is. He's grown up watching the program and being recruited by JC so to me it seems that he has got to be ready for the same treatment everyone else gets.

Reaction Score
How many UConn games has AD sat behind our bench for? He knows the deal.

Reaction Score
As much as I love Chuck, I don't think he could look that good against steel chairs. Drummond is going to be an upgrade for sure.

Reaction Score
Carmelo Anthony had a pretty big impact for Syracuse as a young freshman.

Reaction Score
Uconn has been waiting for this for a long time, and with their success, they deserve it, time for Duke and UNC to step off the top of the recruiting pedestal and make some room.

Reaction Score
Has anyone else watched all of the C22 mixtapes like 10 times each now?

Reaction Score
Drummond mix is unreal. He would normally be double or triple teamed, but with that passing.........

Reaction Score
Watched it enough that I can't get the background music out of my head

Reaction Score
Watched it enough that I can't get the background music out of my head
It's so triumphant, makes me want to get up and do a "hater's gonna hate" walk to it

caw

Reaction Score
Jeremy Lamb just got some serious competition to those practice dunk contests!

Reaction Score
How old is he?????

He looked like a man child in this video (and every other mix tape out there). Let's see how he adjusts his game to the next level and see how he handles when the refs give him the freshman phantom foul calls. Also, how's his post defense other that the few midgets that try to take it to the hole after they beat the perimeter guy?

Reaction Score
How old is he?????

He looked like a man child in this video (and every other mix tape out there). Let's see how he adjusts his game to the next level and see how he handles when the refs give him the freshman phantom foul calls. Also, how's his post defense other that the few midgets that try to take it to the hole after they beat the perimeter guy?
There is one Youtube vid of him shutting down A. Bennet (sp?)- and that kid can play.

Reaction Score
His ballhandling skills are insane. Absolutely insane.

Yes, his ball handlindling are special for a big. The rest of his game isn't bad either.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
How old is he?????

He just turned 18.

Reaction Score
I thought my eyes were tricking me... sure dunking and shooting the ball I get, but someone that tall & that young should NOT pass and handle the ball like that. Amazing gifts. It is going to be a treasure of a year just watching this young man play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom