Andra Espinoza-Hunter considering six schools for transfer | The Boneyard

Andra Espinoza-Hunter considering six schools for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn’s loss...and some lucky school’s gain! I wish her well wherever she chooses to go!

Yes. UCONN's loss. Appears that she is looking at either/both academics and top-tier WBB program. It would be interesting to know if she is looking to show UCONN what she might have been with them.
Good luck Andi!

Reaction Score
How does Louisville possibly have a scholarship available for her??

Reaction Score
I wish her the best also. Wait one minute. What would be the best? Transfer and beat Uconn in the finals, be tourney MVP, win 3 titles to finish her college career? That sounds like the best to me. Nevermind, I dont wish her the best. I just hope she gets an education and enjoys college. No more no less.

Reaction Score
I wish her all the best, but one thing I’ve learned is to not cry over what could’ve been..
My take, similar to yours, is those who never were-----never was. Unfortunately at this point AEH is a never was, it's hard to really miss what you ve never had.
I thought AEH may have been a bonus and from the tiny minutes I saw her I thought she had GAME , played some D, and had no fear. /She'll in my opinion shall be an asset to whomever may get her, Walz worked with Angel with success...

Reaction Score
None of them are close to her home.
But wish her the best.

Reaction Score
Yes. UCONN's loss. Appears that she is looking at either/both academics and top-tier WBB program. It would be interesting to know if she is looking to show UCONN what she might have been with them.
Good luck Andi!
But the list includes Louisville, not one of the more stellar academic institutions.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The only one that should make her drastically better in both offense and defense is Miss St., all the others will fail in one or the other.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ask 100 people on the street (not in Columbia,SC) what school USC is and I'd wager 75% say SoCal !!
Actually it depends on where you come from, if you are from the South, most Mid Atlantic, and many Midwest states it's South Carolina.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
For your information the real USC is South Carolina, they were established in 1801 and became USC in name in 1866, while Southern Cal was established in 1880.
Anyone who follows sports know USC are the Trojans. It's getting pretty ridiculous around here with posters misusing USC.

Reaction Score
Actually it depends on where you come from, if you are from the South, most Mid Atlantic, and many Midwest states it's South Carolina.

True in part of the south. But almost nowhere in the Mid-Atlantic or the Midwest. Certainly not in PA, MD, NJ, NY, and all midwest states. Also not true in the majority of Virginia. I think you are a bit delusional - but that's OK. If you google USC, almost every hit - including the top ones - are for USC in California. Google USC on the ESPN site and it takes you to the real USC, i.e. the one in California. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Reaction Score
Why do BYers feel like we owe players that transfer gratitude? Is it just good nature or? I dont get it.

I agree, for some players like EDD that left to be close to her sister or Butler that gave it her all, worked her tail off and just wanted to play significant minutes in her final season I totally understand and am pulling for them. However, players that simply quit on the team and their teammates and are unwilling to make the sacrifices needed, I just don't get it. Honestly, I couldn't care less about their futures, as Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank would say "They are dead to me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom