An Evening With Paul Pasqualoni | The Boneyard

An Evening With Paul Pasqualoni

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Fellow Boneyarders, UCONN football fans -

For the past 10 years, the UCONN Alumni Association Hartford Chapter has hosted a football event. This year, Coach P and players will be coming to the Rent on July 30th. We promise a new and improved Evening with Coach P - this year there will be TOURS OF THE UCONN LOCKEROOM and the buffet has been greatly improved from hamburgers and hot dogs to brisket and chicken marsala!! And the best part- we are keeping the same pricing as last year!!

In the past, we have had a Boneyard table and that has helped fray the cost of attendance. Everyone has a great time and now you can get see the locker rooms as well!! IF anyone has any questions, let me know.

Here is the info:

An Evening With Coach Paul Pasqualoni
pasqualonifootball.JPG

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 | Tours begin at 5:00 p.m.
Rentschler Field
Club Level, 3rd Floor
615 Silver Lane
East Hartford, CT
Directions

Husky fans, here's your chance to kick off the 2013 football season with UConn Football Head Coach Paul Pasqualoni! The UConn Alumni Association Greater Hartford Chapter is your host for this highly anticipated annual event.
We will start the evening with a tour of the locker rooms, followed by a cocktail hour and upgraded buffet, silent auction, and discussion and Q&A session with Coach Pasqualoni and the 2013 team co-captains. Coach Pasqualoni and the co-captains will discuss the team’s prospects for the upcoming year, less than a week before opening training camp.

This event is an annual fundraiser for the UConn Alumni Association Greater Hartford Chapter. Proceeds from the kick-off dinners have provided thousands of dollars in academic scholarships to undergraduate students at UConn's West Hartford and Storrs campuses, and has funded a variety of alumni and student programming events in the Greater Hartford area.

Register below, or for more information on sponsorships and general questions, call the Alumni Association at 860.486.2240 or toll-free at 888.822.5861.

UCAA members pay $45, non-members pay $55. Table of 8 is $350, Table of 10 is $450(each needs at least 1 UCAA member).

Reaction Score
I'd bet they'd get more people if the coordinators joined PP.

also, this PP photo is much better than the one that's unfortunately floated around the internet the past year. They should destroy that one.

Reaction Score
Damn! This event used to be on Thursdays. Since it was moved to Tuesday,it precludes my attending. Partner's day off. Cast in stone.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I will be there as I have been there in years past. If anyone would like to get a table just message me. Nice that we will be able to see the Locker Room this year plus better food.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I would be interested in attending as part of a Boneyard table...

Reaction Score
Listening to him uh, ah, uh speak is painful enough without having to pay for the privilege.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I would be interested in attending as part of a Boneyard table...

We can be The Boneyard table since there is room for more. In years past the table I have sat at "due to Hardcore" with Desi Cullen, and Cody Brown to name two.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Listening to him uh, ah, uh speak is painful enough without having to pay for the privilege.

There are players there as well. You get the chance to talk to them one on one and get to know them some. Always a fun evening and plus it sounds like some good food this year

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
Ruskin - since I am running the event, I can ask about Weist and Hughes. Since this is a fundraiser for the Hartford Chapter- anything we can do to get more attendees is game(within reason of course).

hardcorehusky

Reaction Score
We can be The Boneyard table since there is room for more. In years past the table I have sat at "due to Hardcore" with Desi Cullen, and Cody Brown to name two.

Bill - I will make sure your table will be well taken care of!!!

Reaction Score
There are players there as well. You get the chance to talk to them one on one and get to know them some. Always a fun evening and plus it sounds like some good food this year
I'm sure it would be a fun evening. Just taking a gratuitous poke at PP's incredibly poor Neanderthal like speaking style.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I'm sure it would be a fun evening. Just taking a gratuitous poke at PP's incredibly poor Neanderthal like speaking style.

Trust me I know lol.
You should come as it is a lot of fun.

Reaction Score
BlueDogs..... you need to get past the fact that Burton wasn't able to dictate who the head coach was going to be. It's over and all the little cheap shots you and a few others take at the head coach will never change that. MOVE ON!!

Reaction Score
BlueDogs..... you need to get past the fact that Burton wasn't able to dictate who the head coach was going to be. It's over and all the little cheap shots you and a few others take at the head coach will never change that. MOVE ON!!
Yeah, moving on and accepting things has worked out so well. I think we all can have our opinions...and he does speak very poorly.

Reaction Score
Bill,
I sent you a message...I think. Not sure how to do it. Let me know if you received it please.
Thanks

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Bill,
I sent you a message...I think. Not sure how to do it. Let me know if you received it please.
Thanks

Just replied and looking forward to seeing you at the Meet Coach Pasqualoni

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
So who are the Yarders at the table this year? Should I dust off my protective vest?

I would pay for Spackler and Whaler if they agreed to sit at the same table.

Not full yet, but anyone from the boneyard is welcome to sit with six other UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Anymore space at the Boneyard table?

I am hearing from a recruit analyst in Florida that PP and crew are not well-liked by kids in FL. He is very, very well-connected. Take it for what it's worth.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Anymore space at the Boneyard table?

I am hearing from a recruit analyst in Florida that PP and crew are not well-liked by kids in FL. He is very, very well-connected. Take it for what it's worth.

Yes there is more room, just message me and we can talk.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99