Amore: Hamilton Brothers Toughed Up Daniel | The Boneyard

Amore: Hamilton Brothers Toughed Up Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...iel-hamilton-uconn-huskies-raptors-story.html

Keep it coming Dom.

“It’d get pretty heated,” Jordan said. “There is a big age difference between us all, but we never used that as a crutch. Daniel never backed down, he always felt like he had something to prove. He brought it every single day. … We were all fearless, but he was the one to go in and do what he does, and not care who you are. He’s one of a kind.”

My cousins were pretty close in age and gym rats. The younger of the two was always undersized and had to work that much harder when they were growing up. When he finally caught up to my older cousin and could match his physicality, the skills the younger had developed as an undersized player took him well past the older. I'm pretty excited to see this kid hoop.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...iel-hamilton-uconn-huskies-raptors-story.html

Keep it coming Dom.

My cousins were pretty close in age and gym rats. The younger of the two was always undersized and had to work that much harder when they were growing up. When he finally caught up to my older cousin and could match his physicality, the skills the younger had developed as an undersized player took him well past the older. I'm pretty excited to see this kid hoop.
At last something besides pizza! Loved this from article.

During the summer, Daniel visited Jordan in Houston, where he was working out with the Rockets.
“He played against pros,” Jordan said, “and he looked real good, going into James Harden, me, a lot of guys on the Rockets. He doesn’t care who you are, he’s going to go at you. He looked like an NBA player.”

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
At last something besides pizza! Loved this from article.

During the summer, Daniel visited Jordan in Houston, where he was working out with the Rockets.
“He played against pros,” Jordan said, “and he looked real good, going into James Harden, me, a lot of guys on the Rockets. He doesn’t care who you are, he’s going to go at you. He looked like an NBA player.”

To be fair, there's not much to glean on Hamilton scoring on James Harden :)

Reaction Score
d ham probably destroyed harden lol i cant how imagine how few f4cks harden gives in pick up game defense. he plays nba games like they are pick up ( still the best 2 guard in the league tho)

Reaction Score
Man we've got two new gems: DHam and Purvis! You know Boat will be Boat, and hopefully be our next AA. Omar will be our 'Ace in the Hole'.

Add Amida's development and we've got ourselves a very good team. All the other guys need to do is play good ball, execute their assignments and hold their own. Is it November yet?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Sorry, you're "pissed" at me.... ;)
Don't worry about it. Sometimes he can be a cranky little squirt.

Reaction Score
He's going to be pretty fun to watch. His brother mentioned "he has plenty of time to keep getting better" pointing at no intentions of one and done, or shall I say no rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom