Amida Workingout for the Celtics Today | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Amida Workingout for the Celtics Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Well if it makes anyone feel better, one team I know for sure has told brimah going back to school is the best thing for him right now. But rest assured he will be drafted when he decides to leave, or at the very least picked up in udfa. KO has a plan either way.

Reaction Score
Well if it makes anyone feel better, one team I know for sure has told brimah going back to school is the best thing for him right now. But rest assured he will be drafted when he decides to leave, or at the very least picked up in udfa. KO has a plan either way.
So is the plan if he leaves have Durham play center or are we looking at a juco or grad big man? Even with Durham and no ab we are at 10 players. This is assuming that Durham will be perfectly healthy start of next season. We could only have 9 scholarship players available to us next year.

Reaction Score
Why is the NBA held in such high regard these days? The league on a nightly bases parade a legion of average players on the court. The whole eastern conference and half the western conference isn't watchable. brimah is super limited.. But so is majority of that watered down league.. I like his chances to have a cup of tea in the nba..

Reaction Score
So is the plan if he leaves have Durham play center or are we looking at a juco or grad big man? Even with Durham and no ab we are at 10 players. This is assuming that Durham will be perfectly healthy start of next season. We could only have 9 scholarship players available to us next year.

Enoch?

The 4/5 would be a rotation of Enoch, Facey, Durham (if available), and Diarra, with Larrier and Jackson (maybe both Jacksons) when we go small.

Reaction Score
Was he more athletic/coordinated that Frosh Thabeet? I mean I obviously remember HT falling down many, many times. Probably more than Brimah. But HT actually jumped when he rebounded and a few times did things that I don't think any 7-3 + player besides Ralph Sampson have ever done. Small sample size, but you get the point. I remember one alley-oop dunk against St. Johns where he elevated, caught, and dunked on the run that was literally incredible for someone his size. Even with his clumsiness Frosh year, I really thought HT could turn into a force. I was much more hesitant to give Amida that potential.

Good post boog spot on. Leaving as freshman I would say expectations were similar for the following year. After the following year they both were better but one was a larger jump in HT the other not bad, but all was pointing to big junior seasons. And that one isn't close at all. One got better and smarter the other was just who he was, which was a decent 18 minute a game guy who's impact was minimal overall. But HT was a huge factor his Jr season, changed games. I mean blocked shots aside people would get rebounds and dribble back out in fear not daring to take it to the hole. It's not the same stratosphere. I still have hope he suddenly get's it, I do. But he will not make it if he leaves, he will never see an NBA roster. I fell for the kid I do - good kid, hard worker, not mentally prepared relative to the game itself. Hope he stays, it's best for him it really is.

Reaction Score
Enoch?

The 4/5 would be a rotation of Enoch, Facey, Durham (if available), and Diarra, with Larrier and Jackson (maybe both Jacksons) when we go small.

Let's hope if he leaves this does not force Durham to think he should start early. I know they should and probably will make a decision as a team but you never know what a kid like he thinks such as "I need to step up and help".

Reaction Score
Enoch?

Yes but I was wondering if there might be a big man we are looking at outside them due to SE being a project and Durhams injury prone. Our roster is looking a little light without AB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ry7

Top Bottom