Americans Abroad | Page 34 | The Boneyard

Americans Abroad

Reaction Score
What happened there?
He got us to Europa League qualifying after the 2013-2014 season but got annoyed that Mainz didn't have the funds to go on a spending spree so he basically sat out the last year of his contract; he always seemed to have one eye on the door for the next step at a bigger club. I remember that it was a weird situation where we all knew he was leaving but no one knew why until later.

He was always a weird dude that was often butting heads with management. Really good trainer, though.

Reaction Score
I highly doubt that.
This (Dike's ) strike rate has definitely brought him to the attention of sides in the Premier League. A bid from one of the ‘Big Six’ Premier League sides of $10m was rejected by Orlando City SC. This rejection hasn’t put off interest in Dike with one writer confirming on Twitter that “more than half of the Premier League’s clubs” had a scout at Barnsley vs Reading on Good Friday.

Reaction Score
This (Dike's ) strike rate has definitely brought him to the attention of sides in the Premier League. A bid from one of the ‘Big Six’ Premier League sides of $10m was rejected by Orlando City SC. This rejection hasn’t put off interest in Dike with one writer confirming on Twitter that “more than half of the Premier League’s clubs” had a scout at Barnsley vs Reading on Good Friday.

We’ll see what happens when the window is open. Corrupt MLS is notorious for asking absurdly high fees because the league gets to take a cut which is criminal. Usually this results in screwing over the player. Dike means means a bunch to Barnsley. The emotional attachment could drive them to make a big offer. Particularly if they think they can sell him later.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Corrupt MLS is notorious for asking absurdly high fees because the league gets to take a cut which is criminal.
Orlando tried to screw over Cyle Larin but he was able to give them the back of his hand. I forget why.

Reaction Score
euro.jpg

What a season for the Yanks abroad - and we still have CP or ZS with ole big ears this weekend

Reaction Score
Who wants to bet on whether doucheface will start Pulisic or not?

Reaction Score
So I’m hoping Pulisic comes off the bench and scores and looks good. Chelsea loses and doucheface gets fired.

Reaction Score
So I’m hoping Pulisic comes off the bench and scores and looks good. Chelsea loses and doucheface gets fired.
His loyalty to the germans is ridiculous. Pulisic and CHO are better than both and in better form than both.

Reaction Score
Tuchel really loves Havertz. He made one play all game and made it count, but he has not been great over the last month or two. Pulisic made an impact in his his time but what does he have to do to get into the starting lineup?

Reaction Score
Tuchel really loves Havertz. He made one play all game and made it count, but he has not been great over the last month or two. Pulisic made an impact in his his time but what does he have to do to get into the starting lineup?

he loves his special German tw@ts. He wants that Germany job.

Reaction Score
Sargent to Premier League.

U.S. international Josh Sargent has reached a deal for a move to the Premier League with newly promoted Norwich City, pending physical, sources told CBS Sports.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20210809-190123_Instagram.jpg

Tell me this doesn't look like Screech
Dustin Diamond Screech GIF

Reaction Score
Sargent to Premier League.

U.S. international Josh Sargent has reached a deal for a move to the Premier League with newly promoted Norwich City, pending physical, sources told CBS Sports.

When it broke last night, Klinsmann was on ESPN praising him, but seemed to be taking a dig at the EPL (big surprise) stating that a low-level EPL team is not as good as a recently relegated German club. me, I jsut want him playing against good compeition regullary so that his is in postion to help the USMNT Cup pursuit (and to keep Zardes away from the pitch when the A-team is on the field).

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
When it broke last night, Klinsmann was on ESPN praising him, but seemed to be taking a dig at the EPL (big surprise) stating that a low-level EPL team is not as good as a recently relegated German club. me, I jsut want him playing against good compeition regullary so that his is in postion to help the USMNT Cup pursuit (and to keep Zardes away from the pitch when the A-team is on the field).
I'd love to know what team he is comparing Norwich to....they went down two years ago but easily bounced right back up last year in the Championship. Regardless, I hope this move works out and helps Sargent get better and able to strengthen the USMNT squad

Reaction Score
I'd love to know what team he is comparing Norwich to....they went down two years ago but easily bounced right back up last year in the Championship. Regardless, I hope this move works out and helps Sargent get better and able to strengthen the USMNT squad
Werder Bremen, where he played last year. To be fair, they're a relatively talented group but were (IMO) poorly managed the last few years.

Reaction Score
Dest played well at RM for Barca and sealed the game with a nice assist to Coutinho

Reaction Score
Oh McKennie, wow. he's going to get ripped:

even though he should never have been put there in the first place. If there's one thing McKennie is good at is elevating for a header. Stick him in the box. Allegri making all the wrong moves.

Feel bad for McKennie but I can't say I am feeling bad for Juve. Oof.

Reaction Score
I should have added that McKennie scored the only Juve goal. From a contested header where he totally jumped ell above the defender. This only reinforces my point.

Reaction Score
I should have added that McKennie scored the only Juve goal. From a contested header where he totally jumped ell above the defender. This only reinforces my point.
Also that assist where McKennie was caught out was amazing. His positioning wasn’t good but tough to stop that. And he was the only defender back which is unfortunate for him

Reaction Score
Also that assist where McKennie was caught out was amazing. His positioning wasn’t good but tough to stop that. And he was the only defender back which is unfortunate for him
It came off a rebound from a corner which is why he was back. They broke out after a cleared corner.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom