America 12? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

America 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think in their case, choosing "America" for the name is a good idea, seeing as they've proven that they'll invite just about any team from anywhere in the country. (Boise, SDSU, etc.)

I guess this could apply to anywhere in North & South America too.

Yes Maybe that a-12 could take Universidad_Veracruzana (Mexico) or Universidade_Federal_do_ABC (Brazil). Of course A-12 soccer would be good!!

Reaction Score
That was funny.

Why isn't the Horde writing something like that? Instead we have Jacobs saying that the new conference isn't so bad for UConn. Tell it like it is! It's a disaster!

Jacobs thinks that we'll win the Football league every year, along with MBB and WBB...

Reaction Score
@JFowlerCBS: #BigEast considering opening up to social media for name suggestions to consider, according to league source

Damn when I first read this, I thought it said they were open to a social media name. They do it for arenas, bowls, ... Why not conferences? The Facebook.com conference.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Yeah. The number thing scares me. Also, the America thing in case we need to find teams in Canada or Mexico.
If recent history tells us anything it tells us that the number in a conference's official name does not need to match that conference's membership.

As far as Canada & Mexico there is an easy fix, just add 'North' to the conference name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom