AMA, Terrell and Chukwu to PC says John Rooke | Page 6 | The Boneyard

AMA, Terrell and Chukwu to PC says John Rooke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Huh? I tried to post and it wouldn't go through. Then two posts were erased. Just noticed someone postered Borges' tweet about Abu in a thread, and the thread was erased. Hmm, maybe that site is acting funny. Sure seems a lot of stuff gets deleted.

Reaction Score
probably got hijacked by BIGFRIAR FAN. He makes HFD look like Steve Jobs

Reaction Score
probably got hijacked by BIGFRIAR FAN. He makes HFD look like Steve Jobs

Nah, it was a guy named Woodstock and another named GeauxFriar but it appears I am not banned. Not because I posted again. But because an old post showed up much later.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Congrats to the two father's of the brides! Hope everything went/goes smoothly with a good time had by all.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Getting my daughter married off? I hope that you could find a better way of wording it.

If it were me, my response would have been something like "I'm losing my little girl to some guy who will never be good enough for her!".

That aside, congrats J!

Reaction Score
I echo FriarJ's thanks to all well wishers. After I log off here I need to work on my speech (to wife & daughters approval). Next week is dancing lessons in NYC where my daughter lives.
For all you fathers with daughters this is a real experience. Writing the check is sometimes the easiest part.
FriarJ, which SHU did your daughters graduate from. Seton Hall U, or Sacred Heart U?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Congratulations are in order for you sir both for the wonderful occasion you celebrated with your daughter and for the ability to stay above the fray allowing FfldCntyFan and Yonick to communicate to you in a non hostile manner. I'm impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom