AMA, Terrell and Chukwu to PC says John Rooke | The Boneyard

AMA, Terrell and Chukwu to PC says John Rooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
Rooke, a broadcaster and columnist who writes about New England sports had this to say in his weekly write up;

"A prediction – Abdul Malik Abu and Jared Terrell to PC. Pascal Chukwu, too. Criticize and deride if you must…dismiss it outright, fine. But the vibes (and the talk) still lean that way…"

I think the guys a homer and/or full of BS. All I've been hearing is URI for Terrell, up in the air for Abu, and practically nothing on Chukwu. Not sure where he's getting these vibes or talk - probably right out of his a**

Reaction Score
AMA seems too smart for this, really think he's making a huge mistake if he picks Providence.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's using an eight ball for his vibes and talk.

caw

Reaction Score
He could be right, but it would just be luck. He's just guessing.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
thats what i've been saying, not that i want it to happen. really want Chukwu

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
AMA seems too smart for this, really think he's making a huge mistake if he picks Providence.

That's what I'm saying.

Players from PC currently in NBA w/ contract: 1, Marshon Brooks
Cooley players currently in NBA w/ contract (including assistant coached teams): 1, Jared Dudley

Players from UConn currently in NBA w/ contract: 12
Ollie players currently in NBA w/ contract (including assistant coached teams): 3, Lamb/Kemba/Drummond

Honestly if he wants to go to PC let him. He better major in Russian because that's where he'll be playing his pro basketball.

Reaction Score
[quoI e="Huskyforlife, post: 671020, member: 3403"]it's ok, i'll get you back on my side. the big bang theory is great ;)[/quote]

Do i need to read above, or make my own judgement as to what this means?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
[quoI e="Huskyforlife, post: 671020, member: 3403"]it's ok, i'll get you back on my side. the big bang theory is great ;)

Do i need to read above, or make my own judgement as to what this means?[/quote]

you won't get the reference :)

Reaction Score
People seem to forget that Andre lafleur is an associate head coach there. That helps them

Reaction Score
I'm having trouble posting the image, but there is a picture in the Abu thread on the PC board of a poster that I guess Abu and Terrell have created to promote their press conference. It is so absurd and over the top that I am officially on the Paul White bandwagon.

Reaction Score
I'm having trouble posting the image, but there is a picture in the Abu thread on the PC board of a poster that I guess Abu and Terrell have created to promote their press conference. It is so absurd and over the top that I am officially on the Paul White bandwagon.

Please quit being negative on this kid. He's one of the most level-headed kids out there, a kid who plays hard. All the consternation testifies to the fact that he gives people very little to go on, which is a sign of his maturity, not the opposite.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

If this is true (that there is a poster promoting their presser) how do you know it was thee kids (as opposed to perhaps an AAU or HS coach) who came up with the idea?

Reaction Score
If this is true (that there is a poster promoting their presser) how do you know it was thee kids (as opposed to perhaps an AAU or HS coach) who came up with the idea?
Who cares whose idea it was. It wouldn't have happened if they didn't agree to it.

Reaction Score

BSdUfKJCEAAG4vt.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET