Am I seeing things? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Am I seeing things?

Reaction Score
Busch Light in high school
Falstaff in college
Golden Anniversary in grad school

Affordability was key. I used Busch Light in my example because I thought it was the funniest. Sorry if I offended you.
Not at all. Just having fun with you. But in my recollection lite "beer" cost the same at standard lager. That was the beauty for brewers. Lower production costs, same price.

Reaction Score
Not at all. Just having fun with you. But in my recollection lite "beer" cost the same at standard lager. That was the beauty for brewers. Lower production costs, same price.
Just checked your bio. My 1st travel team goal was scored at the Bolton Ice Palace. I knew I’d like you!

Reaction Score
Just checked your bio. My 1st travel team goal was scored at the Bolton Ice Palace. I knew I’d like you!
Haha, I spent so much time in hockey rinks including the BIP. I even have a pic of my son standing next to the Stanley Cup with Ron Hainsey. My kids played LL baseball with him.

Reaction Score
Back in the day (40+ years ago) we called Genny cream ale "recycled beer".

Our tastebuds were far from discerning in those days but that was one we never tried a second time.

Do you remember Matt's beer balls?
I used to like Genny CA on tap. In the can it was piss water.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
If we didn't want kegs, we would get beer balls and bring them to our rooms. For the younger folks, the drinking age in CT was 18 prior to 1982 when it went up to 19 then 20 in 1983 and 21 in 1984. Made for some fun transitions at UConn at the time.
I went up each year with the age and alcohol so it never affected me thankfully or not thinking back to my grades lol

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I went up each year with the age and alcohol so it never affected me thankfully or not thinking back to my grades lol
IIRC, the date they moved it up each year was somewhere mid summer. I had a buddy who's younger brother turned 18 a few days after it went from 18 to 19, in effect escalating three years at one shot for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom