Alterique shoulder | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Alterique shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think a lot of people here realize how f---ed we are. I thought we would probably lose this game before Alterique got injured, now it's a certainty. We are going to have a losing record this season.

I think everyone realizes the dumpster fire that they are watching.

Ollie and this entire staff and team should be ashamed of themselves.

Brodog16

Alzheimer's sucks
Reaction Score
I don't think a lot of people here realize how f---ed we are. I thought we would probably lose this game before Alterique got injured, now it's a certainty. We are going to have a losing record this season.

No heart, no clue, no concern about your fans..... Guess I won' t renew

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Crazy, but I can't disagree. This team blows. Can't do anything well.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I mean, realistically there's only so much they can do now.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Our guards need to stop going behind the back in traffic. This is what led to Gilbert's shoulder injury and Adams has been doing it all year leading to TOs. Low BBall IQ and court awareness if you ask me

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Wait, huh? Concern about fans? It's not like they're not trying to win.

Reaction Score
Re-calibrate, lower expectations for this year, renew season tickets and get ready for next year.

There is not a person who needs to feel pressured to renew anything after what I have watched in 3 games this year.

This is a team and coach who are in the process of doing grave danger to our program. It is offensive what I am watching.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
You know its bad when Benedict doesn't even tweet about these guys.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
There is not a person who needs to feel pressured to renew anything after what I have watched in 3 games this year.

This is a team and coach who are in the process of doing grave danger to our program. It is offensive what I am watching.
That would only hurt the program more.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Absolutely hideous. And kind of gay
Our players have side cleavage in those jerseys. How is that possible. Calhoun and DCF have to meet with Kevin about that. My God. If we're gonna be bad lets do it without cleavage

Reaction Score
Our players have side cleavage in those jerseys. How is that possible. Calhoun and DCF have to meet with Kevin about that. My God. If we're gonna be bad lets do it without cleavage
What are you talking about?

Reaction Score
He said his shoulder popped out and hopefully he will be ready for Maui. This is a recurring problem, don't see how surgery is avoidable.
didn't he have surgery after the jordan classic? i'm not optimistic

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
He said his shoulder popped out and hopefully he will be ready for Maui. This is a recurring problem, don't see how surgery is avoidable.
He already had surgery to correct the problem. Hmm maybe a better surgeon is in order?

Reaction Score

he will definitely need surgery, but i wouldn't be surprised if they were able to hold off on it until the offseason. multiple members of my family have had the same surgery.

Reaction Score
I think its fair to say Gilbert was really good in his short time on the floor. Hopefully he's back soon.

Reaction Score

Johnny Fontane over here.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
There seems to be a few people here unaware that AG had shoulder surgery this summer. The fact that he re-injured it again so quickly scares the hell out of me.

Yup very bad. I can't help but think of that poor kid at Arizona who just had to retire at 19 years old because multiple same injuries.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
He'll probably have to play in a protective sleeve/ harness for the rest of the season if he plays again this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom