Alterique and Wichita vs Houston | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Alterique and Wichita vs Houston

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Any idea why he left ? Sampson is a good coach and the team was doing very well. Maybe he didn't like his teammates.

Reaction Score
"The toughest defensive league in America" -Mark Adams on the AAC

I'm so glad we're out of this shithole.
I watched a few min last night just to reinforce to myself how good it is to not have to watch us in that conference any longer. It’s is night and day in the Big East

Reaction Score
I watched a few min last night just to reinforce to myself how good it is to not have to watch us in that conference any longer. It’s is night and day in the Big East
AAC = Rock Fights
BE = Not rock fights

Reaction Score
AAC = Rock Fights
BE = Not rock fights
Interestingly, this is statistically the strongest the AAC has been since the initial 2013-2014 season. Currently, no team is lower than 142 KenPom.

But it's a rock fight, indeed. Every team in the AAC this year is better than 112 KenPom D, but only THREE teams are in the top 100 offensively!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Alterique and UCONN battling for the last spot on Selection day??

Kind of like hoping your ex finds happiness but at the same time not too much.

Reaction Score
We probably need to go 4-2 or 5-2 down the stretch here.

It matters how other bubble teams do.
Which stretch? There's five games remaining in the regular season against Villanova, Marquette, Seton Hall and Georgetown (2x).

If we don't get out of that stretch 3-2 or better then it'll be hard to justify our spot in March Madness.

Of course the BET could play a factor too, but I do not want to go into the BET dependent on wins to justify our spot in March Madness.

Reaction Score
Which stretch? There's five games remaining in the regular season against Villanova, Marquette, Seton Hall and Georgetown (2x).

If we don't get out of that stretch 3-2 or better then it'll be hard to justify our spot in March Madness.

Of course the BET could play a factor too, but I do not want to go into the BET dependent on wins to justify our spot in March Madness.
I think we all take the bolded statement above for granted. If we go worse than 3-2, this team is way worse than we thought.

Reaction Score
Could be 2011 all over again.
No losses outside the conference.
Win the conference tournament.
Win it all..........hey it could happen.

Reaction Score
Wish Alterique the best but wouldn’t want him back on the team if we could. TO machine

Think Cole has proven to be a go to guy as of late so all good there no doubt. Hate to say the one game Gaff played good isn't enough to sell me on him vs AG, AG can defend and did it again last night he's so tough down that end it more than makes up for what Gaff hasn't given us consistently.

But it's not real anyway so we need Gaff to find some consistency and at least learn to play much better D.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Looks like AG may be dancing in March. Good for him. He’s a great young man who has fought through much more than most any athlete. I am very happy for him and hope that the WSU dream lives on for him. We should all be happy for a true blue Husky

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I think were going to see allot of teams exposed in the tournament, covids made conference play the primary metric and Houston is running the conference, they have gotten anything since last year and they lost mills, no way this team makes it to the sweet 16, might be a good first round upset
You are under estimating Houston my friend. They have athletes who are ballers and shooters. The kind of players that UConn should salivate to have. If this was your first exposure to them you have not seen the real Houston team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom