PG: Covington Cormier
SG: Scottie Haralson
SF: Ryan Thompson
PF: Jonathan Mandeldove
C: Dan Cyrulik

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The only one I really know of is Ethan Waite, but that's just because we're both former Deep River residents.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Is it just me, or have we not been blowing teams out as much as we used to? I don't remember anything about our walk-ons or 12th men from the last 3-4 years.

I recall this CT kid named Drummond got some burn this past year. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Jim "Disco" Sullivan.............backup to Bobby Dulin who got arrested again yesterday!!

Reaction Score
and Kyle Bailey, who seems to have been around since 1980
I Here you on that. If my memory stands correct Kyle was a walk on since the 07-08 season and was on the national Champoinship team making him on the roster for 5 straight seasons. How did he do that? someone explain! This has baffled me since I seen him at the 2010-2011 first night.

Also another good bench player that has not been mentioned? who is one of my all time favorite Huskies Donnell Beverley. What a good player. He was the only recruit out of the 2007 class and didn't get much playing time for 4 years and could have left to get more PT, but he stayed worked and was ready whenever his # got called. He was always a spark like that infamous #1 ranked Texas game at Gampel. I had the pleasure to be at that game and WOW was his dunk electric that night! He contributed to the final four season as well as the 2011 National Championship team. Donnell was a True student athlete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom