Alabama @ Tennessee - 2/15/18 | The Boneyard

Alabama @ Tennessee - 2/15/18

Reaction Score
Alabama always seems to have Tennessee's number.

This one is 29-25 AL at the half

Reaction Score
I don’t understand. I continue to hear from Rocky Top how great they are. No way they’d be losing to a very weak Alabama team.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Halftime
SECN 1 2
ALA ... 8 21 29
TENN 15 10 25

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I don’t understand. I continue to hear from Rocky Top how great they are. No way they’d be losing to a very weak Alabama team.
IMHO Tenn is one of those quintessential teams that TOTALLY plays to the level of their competition. They played a strong Georgia team tough, beat Texas, beat a Wilson-less SC, but lost to LSU and have struggled against the dregs of their league in several games...

Reaction Score
Holly Warlick is a joke as a coach. UT should be up 20 in this game. Final 4 not this year.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Another upset potentially. Purdue over MD (at MD) 60-57 with 6 minutes left in 4th quarter. :confused:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just under a minute left, Purdue up 5, MD ball.
70-65.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Rennia Davis is excellent. Russell is pathetic. Cancelling each other out.

Reaction Score
Another upset potentially. Purdue over MD (at MD) 60-57 with 6 minutes left in 4th quarter. :confused:

maryland.jpg

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Debbie is saying how easy UConn has it schedule wise in the AAC compared to the top 4 SEC teams. But with the caveat that UConn IS THE BEST TEAM AND AGAIN THE TEAM TO BEAT! Guessing she isn't too high on MSST??? Hmm.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I watched a lot of the Purdue Maryland game. Purdue was up early but it look like Maryland righted the ship and was taking control. Purdue was down several points, not hitting and not playing well. Then I get a phone call and didn't watch for a while and when I came back I fully expected it to be a 20 point game but it was actually up. Maryland tied the game up but then inexplicably forgot how to play basketball and Purdue ran off 10 points to get the win.

Purdue doesn't have much of a record but they have beaten several ranked teams lately

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Actually Debbie has been pretty down on Tenn's offense , pointing out how static it is. I have the impression that she's disappointed that Tenn is in HW's hands.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Debbie is saying how easy UConn has it schedule wise in the AAC compared to the top 4 SEC teams. But with the caveat that UConn IS THE BEST TEAM AND AGAIN THE TEAM TO BEAT! Guessing she isn't too high on MSST??? Hmm.

It is now that there are only four games left, but it wasn't that long ago that I did an analysis of the remaining schedule and to my surprise UConn's remaining schedule was more challenging than that of Mississippi State.

And it is still closer than she might realize. Connecticut has one top 25 team left as does Mississippi State. The other three UConn opponents are slightly weaker than the other three Mississippi State opponents but Mississippi State has only one challenging game left and it's a team roughly comparable to USF.

Reaction Score
I am so sick of hearing how great the SEC is. They aren’t. They have a few good teams at the top of the conference but the rest of the conference is no different than the AAC. Look at Tenn and Missouri tonight against bad teams. UConn would roll this conference too minus 2 games against MSU.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
It is now that there are only four games left, but it wasn't that long ago that I did an analysis of the remaining schedule and to my surprise UConn's remaining schedule was more challenging than that of Mississippi State.

And it is still closer than she might realize. Connecticut has one top 25 team left as does Mississippi State. The other three UConn opponents are slightly weaker than the other three Mississippi State opponents but Mississippi State has only one challenging game left and it's a team roughly comparable to USF.
She was generalizing that the SEC games are all tougher games than UConn's 4 AAC games, I think.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom