Alabama Scouting Report | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Alabama Scouting Report

Reaction Score
Anybody scout Clowney’s flopping? 4+ point difference thanks to that clown falling down.
Just talked about it at halftime. The ESPN guy (who is that?) was pretty mad saying if they want to get flopping out of college basketball then they need to stop rewarding it. Ref must be a Duke grad.

Reaction Score
Just talked about it at halftime. The ESPN guy (who is that?) was pretty mad saying if they want to get flopping out of college basketball then they need to stop rewarding it. Ref must be a Duke grad.
Do refs go in at halftime and look at specific plays in the first half for items they need cleaning up? If so I wonder if they’ll adjust in the 2nd half

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
All time coaching matchup here. 2 big character energy guys with ties.
I wouldn't say "all time," but I otherwise know what you mean and agree. Two guys banging on simalar doors.

^ I forgot to hit Post when I wrote the first paragraph above before tipoff. Then I didn't know where it was, or why it hadn't posted.

Doing it now for posterity. This was a signature win for coach DH.

Reaction Score
Where are you getting they shoot 42% from three? I see 33.8 this season. Miller, Sears and Burnett are their good shooters (with decent volume).

Saw something that was inaccurate no doubt. You were correct my bad!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom