Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Akok 'Cuse/Pitt Visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tahoe City, CA. We get over 400 inches a year. come at me bro.

Difference is. Lake Tahoe is an absolutely beautiful area and the Lake is as blue as the sky and totally unpolluted,crystal clear clean. Not in any way to be compared to Syracuse.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Don’t really want to reply on this board anymore but this is such a bad take I couldn’t help my self.... you obviously know nothing about Quincy Guerrier because he is a kid that would be a 5 star if he played in the states... and Girard is arguably the best shooter in the class not sure he’s a project... the only real project out of that class would be John ajak

Your recruits and players are nowhere near as good as you think they are.

Reaction Score
#NeverForget
Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 7.49.21 PM.png

Reaction Score
I post a ton on this board and some of my takes are admittedly bad and I can be boorish, one thing I've never done is sh^tpost on another fan board though. Why the hell are these Cuse fans on our board trolling/litigating how great their lame program is?

Reaction Score
I post a ton on this board and some of my takes are admittedly bad and I can be boorish, one thing I've never done is sh^tpost on another fan board though. Why the hell are these Cuse fans on our board trolling/litigating how great their lame program is?
Yeah they are a little much. I normally do like other teams’ fans input, Friar (Usually) and Kobe, for example, are always welcome IMO, but people that just come on to argue are very annoying.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This guy is definitely overrating Girard, but I do really like Guerrier. Let's hope he picks Oregon lol

Guerrier is good. I’m still jaded from the guy who came over here talking up their Howard Washington-Bourama Sidibe class from a couple of years ago.

Reaction Score
Don’t really want to reply on this board anymore but this is such a bad take I couldn’t help my self.... you obviously know nothing about Quincy Guerrier because he is a kid that would be a 5 star if he played in the states... and Girard is arguably the best shooter in the class not sure he’s a project... the only real project out of that class would be John ajak
Ah the classic EVERYONE in the recruiting class is underated. Don't sweat it man just half a year ago we were trying to talk ourselves into believing that out 3 star recruits were all future college stars as well.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yeah they are a little much. I normally do like other teams’ fans input, Friar (Usually) and Kobe, for example, are always welcome IMO, but people that just come on to argue are very annoying.
Conversely, the Cuse board bans anyone who shows up not praising Boeheim.

Reaction Score
Just punched “why is Syracuse so terrible” into google and my phone started smoking. Wow you have to give credit to JB as that is not an easy place to recruit kids to attend:

Syracuse named one of the 'worst cities for black Americans' to live

Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo all rank among the worst U.S. cities to live in

How to Decimate a City

Why is Upstate NY so snowy, expensive and poor? Most popular questions people ask

Syracuse poverty rate remains among highest in the nation

That was a sample from the first page of results.
Yikes! I used to live in Albany when i was 3 or 4 years old. My mom tells me it was a dump then.

Reaction Score
Difference is. Lake Tahoe is an absolutely beautiful area and the Lake is as blue as the sky and totally unpolluted,crystal clear clean. Not in any way to be compared to Syracuse.

And all of that snow is enjoyable because of the skiing. no one ski's in syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom