Akok Commits to UConn!!! | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Akok Commits to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow great news. So impressed with DH and the staff. He made the right move because we still are UConn. Proving it easier to bring back a Champion than going elsewhere, we’re still blue bloods.

Going out for my wife’s BDay tonight at Delaney House looks like we have even more to celebrate :D

Reaction Score
What does it say about the poster's coach and school that, even though his coach had a scholarship to offer, even though they play is a premium conference, even though they play juggernaut schools, they still couldn't manage to convince the kid to come there???!!!!
What does it say that our recruiting class right now is doing circles around theirs? I hope they enjoy their 300 plus ranked center next year.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Whelp, this is one of those times you go back to the ol' tried and true. Beat it Texas Bell Ringer:

bellringer2.gif

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
So you think by naming a couple of the lesser teams on our schedule (by the way, all teams play some lesser competition), and that we don't have a scholarship for him this year (my guess is something is being worked out), that these minor issues in some way eclipse the fact that UConn has won 4 NC in the last 19 years (more than any other school, by far) that we obviously have one of the best young coaches in the game, a great fan base, and many opportunities to play top 25 teams. We also have the start of a great recruiting class and he is staying in the north east where he wanted to be. And maybe he likes the style of play at UConn. Good thing you're not advising him. Oh yeah, by the way, we put a lot of players in the pros. Yes, its a very good thing you're not advising him.

Reaction Score
can finally rest easy for the winter...phewwwwwwwwwwww

jumped to #16 in the 247 recruiting class ranks

Last edited:

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Tonight I will be at a festive party and when the time is right I will ask that everyone raise a glass or can to Akok Akok. Then listen for the "Yeah baby!"s. Then hang with those people.
Yes, Great! Just make sure they pronounce his name correctly or it could be bad. :)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I got put in a timeout for posting this gif haha

Ahhhh, i did not know that. Though I didn't create it, I'm pretty sure I posted the first known instance, maybe even on the last iteration of the yard...and I've gone back to that well in big moments ever since.

Perhaps the game has changed. I'll go back to my daffy duck version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits