Looks like we were also
AEE5B3BF-10F8-4F56-ADB3-8359DC7BC34C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Any sign of Cuse coaches?

Reaction Score
I'm not a DEEP SOURCES~! guy, but the two people I talk to know a lot so when I get something from them it's legit.

Granted there's nothing super juicy here, but:

Everyone seems to think it's a done deal. He loved his visit. Loves the school. We're out front he told them that, but he wanted to take his visits and do his due dilligence circle back to his family before committing outright. But seems like its really close to a done deal.

If I were a betting man, I think we're gonna get him for sure.

Kofi we'll have to do work on. Precious is probably a longer shot.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Of all these dudes I just really want Akok.

1. We steal a recruit from Syracuse
  2. We get a #4 with a dynamic range of abilities; inside, outside, offense and defense
  3. We re-establish our cred with tippy top players in New England

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Indiana, Pitt, OK State, Syracuse, more
The best chance that Pitt has in landing one of its frontcourt targets is in Akok Akok. A top 35 forward prospect in the 2019 class, he visited during a rare mid-week trip last week and is done with his official visit tour. His other finalists, Syracuse, UConn, Georgetown and Providence, have already hosted the multi-dimensional forward, though getting a pulse on him and with where he is leaning has been difficult. A signing is likely in the cards for next month, either way, as the Huskies have garnered most of the talk along with Pitt.

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Wednesday's Leftovers: Indiana, Pitt, OK State, Syracuse, more
The best chance that Pitt has in landing one of its frontcourt targets is in Akok Akok. A top 35 forward prospect in the 2019 class, he visited during a rare mid-week trip last week and is done with his official visit tour. His other finalists, Syracuse, UConn, Georgetown and Providence, have already hosted the multi-dimensional forward, though getting a pulse on him and with where he is leaning has been difficult. A signing is likely in the cards for next month, either way, as the Huskies have garnered most of the talk along with Pitt.
I have a hard time believing any of these guys will go to Pitt unless bag man capel starts throwing around $. Pitt sucks, they have no players, an unproven head coach, and no basketball history or tradition to offer other than being at the bottom of the ACC every year

Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing any of these guys will go to Pitt unless bag man capel starts throwing around $. Pitt sucks, they have no players, an unproven head coach, and no basketball history or tradition to offer other than being at the bottom of the ACC every year
At this point, nothing in college basketball should surprise you. Yes, Capel is one of those guys.

(I know a lot on this board are more confident with Akok than me, but the longer it takes, the less likely it becomes. He should have committed already. Due diligence? Yeah, right. )

Reaction Score
If Syracuse signs Quincy Guerrier, does that hurt their chances with AK?

Guerrier is a 6-7 SF similar to AK

Reaction Score
I know this means nothing to anyone, and I know this won't stop it, but I'd rather insiders think twice about posting commitment info if the kid hasn't announced it himself. Saying something like, UConn is strong with him, is perfectly fine for me. But saying the kid has committed prior to his declaring it is just too much.

Reaction Score
If Syracuse signs Quincy Guerrier, does that hurt their chances with AK?

Guerrier is a 6-7 SF similar to AK

If Guerrier commits to Cuse then they will have no scholarships left for the Class of 2019, which means no Akok. Good news for us!

Reaction Score
If Guerrier commits to Cuse then they will have no scholarships left for the Class of 2019, which means no Akok. Good news for us!
Not true on scholarships. SU has room for both Guerrier and Akok. That being said, I think Akok will commit to UConn.

Guerrier is announcing tonight around 8:00. The Crystal Meth ball says 83% Syracuse. I'm a little worried about Oregon's "resources".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom