Akok Akok unofficial visit today | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok unofficial visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I know nothing about this kid, but just from reading, he sounded vaguely like Brimah with some upside. Is that at all accurate?
Same build, same lack of rebounding. Good shot-blocker and outside shot for a PF.

Best case, he's Tyler Lydon.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Plays on the perimeter. Not inside. Same build, though
Same build, same lack of rebounding. Good shot-blocker and outside shot for a PF.
Best case, he's Tyler Lydon.

Not to poo poo him, as again I haven't seen the kid, but that doesn't sound like a high priority kind of guy. Plan C?

Reaction Score
Not to poo poo him, as again I haven't seen the kid, but that doesn't sound like a high priority kind of guy. Plan C?
Idt we are in much of a position to call kids a plan C. We need kids to commit. Getting all these visits is great, but even under KO we had kids like Cam Reddish visit. It's all about locking up that commitment.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
That's what I thought a month back, but he's coming in with the Plan As right now so I think we should read those particular tea leaves.

I have to admit I'm surprised. He's not a guy I would have high on my own list, but as long as Hurley's confident, I'm happy.

Reaction Score
Idt we are in much of a position to call kids a plan C. We need kids to commit. Getting all these visits is great, but even under KO we had kids like Cam Reddish visit. It's all about locking up that commitment.

He's a unanimous top 100 player who is just down the road at Putnam and we are going to have 5 open scholarships. Sign him up!

Reaction Score
I think I've said this in an old Akok thread, but word is still that he's on our backburner. Cuse is still making him a big priority. He visited UConn and will visit PC too, but expect him to end up at Cuse.

Reaction Score
I think I've said this in an old Akok thread, but word is still that he's on our backburner. Cuse is still making him a big priority. He visited UConn and will visit PC too, but expect him to end up at Cuse.

That's my prediction...that's as solid as some of those crystalball dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom