Akok Akok unofficial visit today | The Boneyard

Akok Akok unofficial visit today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hoping he doesn’t see any rats or snakes.

I don’t know how I feel about this visit.

Reaction Score
Elite shot blocker. Seems like a battle between us and Cuse. Hopefully he sees a weight room workout and is impressed because he needs to bulk up. Would his shot blocking be more effective in our Man or Cuse's zone?? #CuseSucks

Reaction Score
Elite shot blocker. Seems like a battle between us and Cuse. Hopefully he sees a weight room workout and is impressed because he needs to bulk up. Would his shot blocking be more effective in our Man or Cuse's zone?? #CuseSucks
Good question.

Reaction Score
What is Cuse's rolodex of successful shot blocking bigs in the NBA history?

Reaction Score
The great Billy Celuck

5FC71201-D19B-4AD7-91C1-3C4B1942E2F0.jpeg
....and......

LOL

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He knows about it. Every other coach recruiting him is talking about sanctions.

That's fine, he's just gotta mention there are no post season bans and we're good.

I mean, if it's not that, it'll be something else anyway.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The potential for sanctions won’t mean anything unless we don’t land him, in which case they will be the reason and it will be Ollie’s fault.
Or Benedict's and Herbst's, depending on the poster.

Reaction Score
I'll bet the kid couldn't care less about the Ollie, Miller etc. situation. Probably doesn't know about it, unless he reads the boneyard.
They've talked about it on ESPN since yesterday

C

Chief00

Let Chief be real - UConn was threading the needle - with violations just enough to not pay the buyout but not enough to get meaningful sanctions - then Glen “The Rat” Miller takes immunity not to truthfully state the facts about KO but to gossip second and third hand bad optics stuff that isn’t being used against KO in the contract dispute but will be used against UConn, by the media, other schools and the NCAA - if they can validate.

Last edited by a moderator:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Let Chief be real - UConn was threading the needle - with violations just enough to not pay the buyout but not enough to get meaningful sanctions - then Glen “The Rat” Miller takes immunity not to truthfully state the facts about KO but to gossip second and third hand bad optics stuff that isn’t being used against KO in the contract dispute but will be used against UConn, by the media, other schools and the NCAA - if they can validate.

I understand Calhoun's fondness for seemingly lost causes and reclamation projects and admire it in many instances, but he needs to cut ties with this rodent.

" Glenn Miller you're my brother, and I love you, but never take sides against the family"

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'm glad for his sake that he's 6'8" and not 6'9'' with that name.

Reaction Score
I understand Calhoun's fondness for seemingly lost causes and reclamation projects and admire it in many instances, but he needs to cut ties with this rodent.

" Glenn Miller you're my brother, and I love you, but never take sides against the family"
I don't think you'll find many that disagree with you now. When people were first praising Miller it was right when the report came out and it was thought that all he did was corroborate UConn's claims.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don't think you'll find many that disagree with you now. When people were first praising Miller it was right when the report came out and it was thought that all he did was corroborate UConn's claims.
You mean the strategy of an employer using a bitter ex-employee to dig up dirt on his former boss in order to fire him may have backfired on the employer?

Wow, there's a shocker. No one could have foreseen that risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom