Akok Akok official visit | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok official visit

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Please be true...please be true...please be true...please be true....please be true
Seriously. Don’t want us to look like fools here

Reaction Score
I would love to give you credit for this Matrim, but chief clearly called it first 4 months ago when he posted that bitmoji of Chillious dabbing.
Wasn't it before that when he posted the video year (or so) old video Bunky dancing?

Bost4

Mr. to you...
Reaction Score
First Syracuse board response

Attachments

• 01F8A557-72FF-46DE-AFF6-5F88370622E3.png
    01F8A557-72FF-46DE-AFF6-5F88370622E3.png
    633.9 KB · Views: 736
Reaction Score
He verbaled. We got him.

You're a bad, bad boy. (shaking finger emoji)

From Cusesky8214...

"Something to think about too...IF true and that poster is a decent and respected poster, that is a HORRIBLE thing to do. Just come right out and blow the kids decision in? Not even make it like vague or keep you guessing...like it was a "great" visit that he had guys. Idk it seems odd. Hopefully just smoke and we have our visit saturday."

Reaction Score

From Cusesky8214...

"Something to think about too...IF true and that poster is a decent and respected poster, that is a HORRIBLE thing to do. Just come right out and blow the kids decision in? Not even make it like vague or keep you guessing...like it was a "great" visit that he had guys. Idk it seems odd. Hopefully just smoke and we have our visit saturday."
lol it's not like the 'yard is an official news outlet...0% chance akok even knows this place exists

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

From Cusesky8214...

1539530901168.png

"... just horrible... and that 4>1 stuff is horrible too!"

Reaction Score

From Cusesky8214...

Too bad the news has broke first on the yard for about every player we've landed...

Reaction Score
So will he visit Cuse or has he already called the Boogerman?
I wouldn't be surprised if he took the visit just to let Syracuse know of his choice. It happens a lot in football, not sure about basketball.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if he took the visit just to let Syracuse know of his choice. It happens a lot in football, not sure about basketball.

If he did indeed verbal(highly doubtful of this) to UConn, I want him nowhere near Syracuse or any other campus, until he signs his NLOI in November. Kids can have a change of heart pretty quickly!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If he did indeed verbal(highly doubtful of this) to UConn, I want him nowhere near Syracuse or any other campus, until he signs his NLOI in November. Kids can have a change of heart pretty quickly!

What basis do you have for that statement? Both Matrim and BField are very reliable 'sources' of info like this.

C

Chief00

I would love to give you credit for this Matrim, but chief clearly called it first 4 months ago when he posted that bitmoji of Chillious dabbing.

Give Matrim some credit too. He seems to be a good dude - learning to be Chief like when it’s time.
Learning well, but needs some Chiefin training- the strategic ability to predict months in advance and respect the recruit’s announcement. It’s one of the biggest days of their lives.
Not a big deal but saying? Dam break, next week is good, the grind became the close, or he cancelled his Cuse visit - gets the message across to most intelligent posters. True, you will always have posters that can’t assess nuances or the stitches on the baseball - that want it less vague and in black and white. I suggest humbly that we don’t cater to that audience.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom