Akok Akok official visit | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok official visit

Reaction Score
Yeah...that still doesn't help me.

(No offense to Matrim, of course)

If you need something more solid, you really shouldn't follow recruiting this closely. Just wait for official announcements and be happy. But if your complaint is, "well gosh, these rumors are just not entirely clear to me," then you are in the wrong thread.

Reaction Score
what-is-going-on.gif

Reaction Score
Just read the latest gem from the Cuse board - He's not coming here b/c he didn't get along with Wahab and had a change of heart. Even if this were true, and Hurley valued him over Wahab, wouldn't they say no problem, b/c Wahab isn't coming here??

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If you need something more solid, you really shouldn't follow recruiting this closely. Just wait for official announcements and be happy. But if your complaint is, "well gosh, these rumors are just not entirely clear to me," then you are in the wrong thread.
It’s not our insiders, it’s the reporters reading the yard and then putting the kid on the spot. That makes everything complicated and makes everyone worry

Reaction Score
Any new insight on Akok? Reading the cuse forums it seems like their gaining a lot of traction for Isaiah Stewart who I think would want to play the 4. He was just there for an OV too and his buddy girard and buddy are on the team now.

Reaction Score
Can somebody with some insider info please make me feel better and say we are still in really good shape.

In my opinion, and this is my being extremely pessimistic, if he steps foot on Cuse campus we are finished.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Can somebody with some insider info please make me feel better and say we are still in really good shape.

Either way, you'll know in a day or two. If he goes on his Syracuse visit, he didn't commit. If he cancels it, expect a public commitment shortly after.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The Boneyard waiting on pins and needles for Matrim and BField to confirm a commitment, while Chief stirs in the background trying to bring a whole new meaning to the #MeToo movement!
This would be a great time for chief to drop a hint if he wants to be taken non casually.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Just read the latest gem from the Cuse board - He's not coming here b/c he didn't get along with Wahab and had a change of heart. Even if this were true, and Hurley valued him over Wahab, wouldn't they say no problem, b/c Wahab isn't coming here??
Went over to take a look and found this in an ongoing thread dedicated to Boneyard:
1539616485801.png

Apparently he cares so little about UConn that he found my post 20 minutes after it was posted. :rolleyes:
It's entertaining how much space we occupy in their heads.

Reaction Score
This would be a great time for chief to drop a hint if he wants to be taken non casually.

Chief is like the Tinder of breaking recruiting news...you couldn't get any more casual. I'll hold out and wait for the real insiders to conf_rm.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm going back on sabbatical. Apparently the same old haters hating - heaven forbid someone makes a joke.

Your "jokes" are bad and not funny, and you should feel embarrassed for thinking otherwise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom