Akok Akok official visit | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Akok Akok official visit

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think Precious, Akok and Cockburn jokes could be a ton of light hearted fun, but I don't want to make any until they have signed the UConn papers! When they are our guys those names will be weapons for us and fodder for the enemy...oh and the radio clips will be tremendous, epic really.

Reaction Score
not if they don't pronounce them the way you want them to.

Reaction Score
Think Cockburn may be "Co-burn", too.

His school pronounces is like the morons on here think it's pronounced. Not sure about the family personally, though.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
If you need something more solid, you really shouldn't follow recruiting this closely. Just wait for official announcements and be happy. But if your complaint is, "well gosh, these rumors are just not entirely clear to me," then you are in the wrong thread.
Who said I was complaining? I was referred to a winky face. I guess that means we're still looking good? That's really all I'm asking. I understand things happen and I'm not looking to call anyone out, but after the JJ and DB stuff I just feel less confident is all. Trust me I didn't lose any sleep over it, just hoping we're still good here.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Who said I was complaining? I was referred to a winky face. I guess that means we're still looking good? That's really all I'm asking. I understand things happen and I'm not looking to call anyone out, but after the JJ and DB stuff I just feel less confident is all. Trust me I didn't lose any sleep over it, just hoping we're still good here.
It feels like you’re over complicating this.

Reaction Score
I guess winning titles is not a goal in Syracuse? Dudes basically saying he'd rather have the ACC and an octegenarian nose picker than 3 more titles LMAO
“Yeah, ofcourse i’d rather be in the ACC, UConn is stuck in a horrible conference and will be mediocre for the rest of humanity.” -Cuse fans, probably.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom