Aidan Mahaney | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Aidan Mahaney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We don’t have a thread anymore on Liam because people were losing their minds here but the kid is just a stud. What if they offered you $500,000 more to move to another job? Would that be a culture issue with your old job?
All of these schools have nice basketball environments that he would consider. It’s not like he would be going to play for Sing Sing.
Dumping on a kid who’s probably going to choose UConn because he’s not doing it fast enough is buffoonery at its finest

Reaction Score
Dumping on a kid who’s probably going to choose UConn because he’s not doing it fast enough is buffoonery at its finest

Boneyard way! People throwing culture fit and "just chasing the bag" and the kid clearly is taking his time to make a well-informed and thoughtful decision for, you know, his life and he is being criticized. That seems like the type of kid who would fit our culture perfectly.

Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm if Aidan an/or Liam were/have been running everywhere when they were on campus for their visits? I think that's important...

2024-04-26.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
BREAKING: Not Mahaney related, but Liam has just followed Hurley on Instagram days after the visit.
You must work for a pharmaceutical company. With the Bossi post this place went into depression. With this post people will become manic. Bipolar forum.

Reaction Score
So if we got Mahaney and Mcneely, what's our rotation? Are we assuming Karaban is back?

Hass/Nowell
Mahaney/Ball
Mcneely/Ross
Stewart/
Reed/Johnson/Singare

Reaction Score
Sorry, are you talking about AK? He's a red shirt junior, so it's his 4th year in college. He could already be close to graduating without staying another year. His parents are highly educated and his Mom's has a PhD. To me that long thank you post was a clear sign he's gone. I think even if he's a 2nd rounder he's gone.
Alex came in a semester early I believe so he’s been on campus 2.5 years at this point.

Reaction Score
You have no idea what you are talking about. Have a Good Friday!
Have a good day too. I hope youre right and im wrong. I think this is easily quantifiable down the road when the draft comes. With his measurables and skills he'd be lucky to be drafted. As you admitted he lacks Spencer's intangibles. So tell me what qualities will make him lottery material?

You thinking that anyone who disagrees with youre belief that he'll be in the lottery has clearly never seen him play, or doesnt agree with you is bonkers. Ive seen him play about 8-10 games. His OT performance vs Gonzaga was great. I said i'd love to have him. I guarantee you I've watched as much basketball here as anyone on the board over the last 40 years, a high school coach for 25 of them. Check my posts, I was saying Spencer had Nadav qualities BEFORE the season started. But as I said, we will see With Mahoney in a couple years. Hope he comes here and you are right. But to be honest you saying you want him over McNeeley is a bit of a tell

Reaction Score
So if we got Mahaney and Mcneely, what's our rotation? Are we assuming Karaban is back?

Hass/Nowell
Mahaney/Ball
Mcneely/Ross
Stewart/
Reed/Johnson/Singare

That’s a good point. With Mahaney, McNeeley, and Karaban it would look something like…

Diarra/Nowell
Mahaney/Ball
Stewart/McNeeley
Karaban
Reed/Johnson

Gonna be hard to keep all 9 of those guys happy with their role. Nowell might be fine with easing into college play but none of Mahaney, Ball, Stewart, or McNeeley are going to want to accept a reserve role similar to Joey C or Alleyne. That’s pretty much 9 guys all deserving of 25+ minutes a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom