Aidan Mahaney | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Aidan Mahaney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am going to suspect that Mahaney finishes all his visits, so I will only be waiting for one commitment announcement tomorrow.

Not that I would mind Aidan. Tomorrow works for me.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Think it’s hilarious how people throw out all these lineups without looking at the obvious solution that’ll make most happy and kinda goes with what Hurley says (that Diarra has to be okay with the role he expects from him aka not a starter and we probably won’t be starting a freshman pg either).

Ball/Diarra/Nowell
Mahaney/Ball/Liam
Stewart/Liam/Ross
Karaban/Stewart
Reed/Samson/Singare

Love Ross, but I’m not sure where he fits because I don’t expect us not to use Liam immediately or Mahaney. I can see a role opening up for him if Karaban leaves though.

Reaction Score
Make of it what you want. This isn’t coming from me but a guy who knows Aidan well and whose son played w him since the seventh grade. My guess is you are someone who barely seen him play. Same for the guys who liked your post!

For the record, I’d rather get Aidan than Liam!
ooo you have the scoop from one of his childhood friends thats he's lottery material lol

Reaction Score
He's been in college 2.5 years. He's played 2 seasons and he came to UConn for the semester in January 2022 when he redshirted. FWIW I've been told he doesn't have enough credits to graduate next month.

While I am not Alex‘s academic advisor, I am a professor at UConn and I’m pretty familiar with tracking of individualized studies majors… It would not surprise me if some # of the remainder of his courses are independent studies, and or honors thesis type work that can be done anywhere in the world… With the technology that UConn has now too it would not at all surprise me that any traditional classes he has left could be spun into a hybrid or remote, learning opportunity…

My main point is that Alex probably does not need to stay on campus any longer to finish up his degree… That’s not going to be a dealbreaker for leaving for the NBA

Reaction Score
What if he is 38% about the bag?
It’s not about the bag. Can he play defense? Our concern next year isn’t going to be scoring, it will be if we can get stops.

Reaction Score
That's an impressive rant for being off by 1.5 years!

And in the end you have no better insight than the rest of us into what AK was thinking when he posted that he'd put his name in for the draft.
Rant? Your bar for ranting is quite low. Have you been on the board long? Also, he's 21 and I graduated at 21, so it is possible.

Reaction Score
BREAKING: Not Mahaney related, but Liam has just followed Hurley on Instagram days after the visit.
Was there any photos released from that visit? Seems it’s being kept more quiet then usual

Reaction Score
At first it was the longer it goes without a commitment the worse I feel. Now it’s the longer he goes without announcing another visit the better I feel. Weird times.

I had the same thought...

Reaction Score
At first it was the longer it goes without a commitment the worse I feel. Now it’s the longer he goes without announcing another visit the better I feel. Weird times.
Especially when you’d think the majority of his visit would be scheduled during the weekends.

The weekend is here. Still no visits announced

Reaction Score
If Liam is all about the bag he doesn’t fit the culture here.
We don’t have a thread anymore on Liam because people were losing their minds here but the kid is just a stud. What if they offered you $500,000 more to move to another job? Would that be a culture issue with your old job?
All of these schools have nice basketball environments that he would consider. It’s not like he would be going to play for Sing Sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom