ADB: Hurley to UConn | Page 7 | The Boneyard

ADB: Hurley to UConn

Reaction Score
Going rate and so worth it. This is how things should be done. We targeted him a long arse time ago through back channels, put a plan together and wouldn't be denied. UConn basketball is back.

Six degrees of Beet, Jersey City's own Beetlejuice and the late Sean Rooney with the assist.
View attachment 29861
Congrats! You had this for a while. I didn't think it was true but so glad it is. Hurley is the perfect man for the job!

Reaction Score
Tiger Tom coming back. Great news.

UCONN back to where it belongs now.

Welcome aboard Dan Hurley!

Reaction Score
Wow that's awesome. I wasn't aware a former coach of Jalen was on his staff and that they will likely go after the same guys Ollie was pursuing. That works seamlessly.
I think a few people had noted during the season that Hurley and his staff were offering a lot of the same targets that UConn was focusing on, which is great. Hoping they go hard after Jaiden Delaire.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
WELCOME COACH HURLEY
WELCOME BACK COACH MOORE
Let's get to work keeping the core of kids here you want to work with and hit that recruitment trail
GOOD LUCK

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
OK I'm giving some credit to the BY here. The Some Guy threatd showed the donors and admin just how much interest and passion there still is in UCBB and our desire for Hurley. They had no choice but to get it done.
In the world of non-profits, big donors respond to (and often require) clear demonstration of "broad-based support." This is why your "donation of any amount" is so frequently requested.

If, for example, you like your alma mater, then play your part to increase the percentage of alumni giving. Your $5-50 or $100-500 contribution is much more important than you think, if that's the reason you do not give or concentrate elsewhere. Whether it directly applied here or not, it is a mechanism of leveraged generosity.

Oh wait, I forgot, nothing posted on The Boneyard makes any difference...

Reaction Score
Yup Terrence Clarke. Big time recruit
Wow that's awesome. I wasn't aware a former coach of Jalen was on his staff and that they will likely go after the same guys Ollie was pursuing. That works seamlessly.

Reaction Score
ADB

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member