ADB: Hurley to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

ADB: Hurley to UConn

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Did they get the money from the banana stand?

Reaction Score
It’s snowed here constantly for a month. Let’s give Danny some time to settle in. No need to jump into November.
True, but I still can't wait until next season starts.

Reaction Score
No more jokes about the base not driving to Storrs with flurries forecasted. :)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Not getting excited until it’s confirmed. Can’t take anymore kicks to the nuts

Reaction Score
These sources need to get on the same page, guess nothing really confirmed until Hurley signs his name.....so somebody give him a pen already.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't know why I am compelled to make this post and invite a thousand Boneyarders to confirm what my wife has known for years, I'm an AxxHole. Given no other viable choice I'm not actually against this hire, but I'm clearly the only person on this board who is not in love with it. I'm not under any illusions that my opinion should matter. No need to kill me for my lack of proper excitement, I'll support him from this post forward, but I did prefer a search that resulted in a coach with NBA experience as a player or assistant coach.

I'm crossing my fingers that this all goes well, but truly astounded that there seems to be such universal desire for this move. I've spent the last 25 years hating on Hurley's, Laettners, Riddicks, now Grayson Allen, and, I'll even throw in daddy Hurley who never seemed to support any of St Anthony's talent towards UConn. That dislike has extended to siblings, grandparents, and friends of any of the above. Wrapping my head around a Hurley coaching UConn is a struggle. For me, Tom Moore returning is the positive if he comes. But, perhaps Rhody will give him the job for some continuity with their kids, and I'd be happy for that outcome for him.

All done. Go UConn!! Go Hurley!! (ugh) Re-recruit Akinjo. Bring Jermaine Harris with you. Keep Carlton at UConn. Yeah Rah Rah!

You know that this is Dan Hurley right? Who played at Seton Hall? Who has no connection to Duke? Whose head coach for part of his career was George Blaney?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
You know that this is Dan Hurley right? Who played at Seton Hall? Who has no connection to Duke? Whose head coach for part of his career was George Blaney?
Seriously. It’s not like it’s pitino or calipari

C

Chief00

Playing for George excites me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom