ADB: Hurley to UConn | Page 8 | The Boneyard

ADB: Hurley to UConn

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You're back again.
planet-of-the-apes-ending-1.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So, I know the press conference is in 20 minutes. But does anyone know when the other press conference is?
I think it's tomorrow per some kid who posted either here or Keaney Blue last night that his girlfriend was asked to cover Hurley's daughter's shift at some restaurant where she works so she could attend the press conference with her dad.

I wish I was kidding.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I think it's tomorrow per some kid who posted either here or Keaney Blue last night that his girlfriend was asked to cover Hurley's daughter's shift at some restaurant where she works so she could attend the press conference with her dad.

I wish I was kidding.

More reliable than a car wash attendant.

Reaction Score

I wish I was kidding.

Yes it was on Reddit that someone posted over here in a Sean miller/Pitt thread.

Seems like it was legitimate information after all

Reaction Score
A bit bittersweet for me as a URI grad and lifelong UConn fan.

I'm ecstatic to have Hurley as our new coach, and never really cared for URI basketball while I was a student. My time at URI was the Jimmy Barron days, and I recall (my junior year perhaps, I can't exactly recall a 100% because it just kind of blended into 4 years of suck) where we were projected a 5 seed and then quite literally played our way out of the tournament by going on a seriously epic losing streak. Those days were literally a joke.

All of that said. Rhody has, with time over the Hurley years, become my second team. And I hope they parlay the success that they with Hurley into making the correct new hire.

With the lack of success that Providence has had in March, URI has a real opportunity here to eclipse them as Rhode Island's CBB team. And nothing would make me happier then watching Cooley recruit his butt off only to have Rhody's future March success supersede anything he does there over the coming years.

So as we settle in with this new era of UConn basketball I sincerely hope that the folks over in Kingston, RI make the right choices that will eventually eclipse our little basketball brothers to the north east.

Reaction Score

I wish I was kidding.
That’s considered first hand info on the Boneyard
and makes you an insider.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020