Adamec Article Re Ezi Magbegor Visit | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Adamec Article Re Ezi Magbegor Visit

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<But we all wish her the best of luck, right? .... right?>>

Not really. Sorry about that but after what Geno said followed by the statement she made.......

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
<<now I need to find a Tasmanian Devil?>>

Hint, don't let it find you first. :eek:

Reaction Score
Idk man that's hard to argue. With no doubt I believe ND is that type of program like UCONN... that I agree. But I just have too many friends who went to schools they never set foot back on campus in well over a decade nor care for the sports teams etc. It's really unique to have programs like UCONN and NOTRE DAME where they foster not only the development of their athletic skills but they also foster an environment where they can turn a talented 18 ur old into a fantastic woman with values, compassion and and understanding what came before them and what is to follow them...and the fan support? Come on really? What's the average attendance for a women's bball game? How many places are still stuck trying to get just a 1000 people to games? I'm sorry but East Bumble State University with their averages of 200 fans doesn't come close to the 9000 at UCONN, the 16000 at South Carolina, and the other hand full of great programs that attract THOUSANDS of fans.

I just don't think you find this everywhere
Let's not get carried away here. WCBB programs in general aren't taking crack dealers or gang members off the street and turning them into solid citizens. Most of the kids recruited are middle or middle-upper class kids that have lived relatively privileged lives.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What's mind boggling is that you thought it was a serious post.

You had me too ... I looked at that several times, could think of nothing to reply except something along the lines of "donald has gone over the doowop cliff" and passed.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
And the brother would be closer to her in Storrs than LA....
Next year she will have two teammates (Mikayla and ONO) at UCONN both from the state of Georgia where her brother is playing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom