2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I don’t want to derail the thread too much...but zoom is a clear upgrade on webex and Skype, and Teams.

What else is out there?
I saw some articles about Zoom being easy to hack.

I am in the process of getting a web cam and was looking for the best/safest service to use it on. Mostly for use with my daughter and my grandchildren. Suggestions? Sorry for also derailing but this is a concern and didn't want to start a new thread.

Reaction Score

I am in the process of getting a web cam and was looking for the best/safest service to use it on. Mostly for use with my daughter and my grandchildren. Suggestions? Sorry for also derailing but this is a concern and didn't want to start a new thread.
I believe google hangouts has a free version. If it’s just for personal use, zoom is fine though. You have to weigh the chances or your specific call being hacked and what exactly cold even be gained from that call if it was. It’s more an enterprise risk than personal.

C

Chief00

The town of

As Chief said it’s a mess, it was amateur hour once they became an easy target of hackers. I don’t want people to think I have a financial interest in a competitor, so I am not going to recommend any - but there is plenty of information out there to make a better decision.

C

Chief00

I believe google hangouts has a free version. If it’s just for personal use, zoom is fine though. You have to weigh the chances or your specific call being hacked and what exactly cold even be gained from that call if it was. It’s more an enterprise risk than personal.
You don’t believe someone sympathetic to a competitor wouldn’t try to bomb a Zoom recruiting meeting? Maybe Chief has seen and heard too much out on the circuit over the years?

Reaction Score
You don’t believe someone sympathetic to a competitor wouldn’t try to bomb a Zoom recruiting meeting? Maybe Chief has seen and heard too much out on the circuit over the years?
The post you quoted was responding to a poster asking about a video chat with his grandchildren. I feel pretty safe saying nobody will be hacking that call

Reaction Score
My bad..Rookie mistake..Thought this was a BB thread for Sanogo and not a technology thread for Zoom.. Thought NCAA announcement on Fri might put positive spin on reclassification options (for DH) re: Sanogo and Mac on last 2020 roster spot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom