2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo to UConn

Reaction Score
And now the staff can concentrate recruiting efforts on 2021. Three spots to fill, what are we going to be looking for? For sure a ball handler and probably a Bouk replacement. We could still use a sharpshooter too.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Also...these two dogs are in North Haven and could use a home!

View attachment 53912

One could be Adama. One could be Sanogo.
Well, maybe if they were white.....

CL82

Reaction Score
Hurley and his staff have put together two straight phenomenal recruiting classes. Andre Jackson, Sanogo, Javonte Brown Ferguson, RJ Cole, and Tyrese Martin check all the boxes for immediate and future impact. The culture here has changed and people want to play for Hurley and UConn.
It's the depth. Yeah we filled our needs but we will be able to recruit from a position of strength from here on out. No more wondering if we can plug the gaps.

Man you have love the dream team Hurley put together for staff. I wonder how long we can keep them all.

CL82

Reaction Score
From the SHU board... lol

View attachment 53924
1588688341166.png

"Hey Seton-a-Hall? You remember that center you-a wanted so-a bad? He Sanogo"

*with apologies to Italian Americans everywhere

Reaction Score
Only reason he’s coming here is because Hurley kept leaking that he wanted to come here.

I checked the Syracuse recruiting forum and it’s been extremely quiet over there recently. Only thing they have to talk about is how Kadary is better than Jackson, Jackson’s jump in the espn rankings was made completely randomly, and that all Syracuse recruits are criminally underranked.

Man I’m happy I went to UConn

Reaction Score
Cole-Gaffney
Bouk-Adams
Jackson-Martin-Polley
Whaley-Akok-Springs
Sanogo-Carlton-Ferguson

Is TOP 15 talent, no doubt.
If Akok is healthy and Martin is eligible, yes. Otherwise I'd say 25-30 range.

Reaction Score
giddy. just giddy. only way to describe how I feel now. Kudos to this staff. what an unbelievable job on the Grind. Really deep roster now. loaded with talent. practices will be unbelievable. that attracts big time talent too. Just so impressed with Hurley and Co. We are lucky to have him as coach and staff too. just an unbelievable job in two years. Like many have said. PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Only reason he’s coming here is because Hurley kept leaking that he wanted to come here.

I checked the Syracuse recruiting forum and it’s been extremely quiet over there recently. Only thing they have to talk about is how Kadary is better than Jackson, Jackson’s jump in the espn rankings was made completely randomly, and that all Syracuse recruits are criminally underranked.

Man I’m happy I went to UConn
It's crickets over there. But don't worry. That center who weighs 205 who will play 35 plus minutes next year will do just great. :)

Reaction Score
This is the most underrated post of the thread. This would be highly unlikely, but you never know!
They’ve been long time teammates. I don’t know the relationship though. They both transferred to The Patrick school together I was reading though. Unfortunately, I think that ship sailed though. Ntambwe & Sanogo May have carried more weight on that front. (All speculation, just giddy with the Sanogo news)

Reaction Score
This is the most underrated post of the thread. This would be highly unlikely, but you never know!

I don’t think we’ve been connected to Kuminga recently, but Adama being his HS teammate can’t hurt! I’m sure he’ll take a hard look at the G league though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom