2020 Recruiting: - Adama Sanogo to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Adama Sanogo to UConn

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20200505-084817_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
Hurley and his staff have put together two straight phenomenal recruiting classes. Andre Jackson, Sanogo, Javonte Brown Ferguson, RJ Cole, and Tyrese Martin check all the boxes for immediate and future impact. The culture here has changed and people want to play for Hurley and UConn.

Reaction Score
Wow. Wasn't expecting this news when I just logged in. Wonderful and Impressive recruiting. If Danny goes on to get Hunter Sallis out from under Creighton's nose I will start to believe anything is possible. This gives us a real shot next year. Once we make the tourney, we will have as good a shot as anybody. Given what we will lose at the end of next year, this may be our best roster for a while. Wow again.
We'll be reloading, Hurley and the Big East is going to get scary for folks.

Reaction Score
Unrelated but exciting note from the article, 247 is updating their rankings tomorrow. They've been behind on Andre Jackson and still have him outside the top 100. Imagine our class will get a nice bump with a better Jackson ranking and Sanogo added

Reaction Score
LOVE IT. He’s def a “get off the bus” guy. Just a physically imposing force. Gotta love it. Akok, practically a Syracuse lock. Stole him. See, practically a Syracuse lock. Stole him. Now Sanogo, practically a SH lock, swooped in and stole him. Not to mention Adams,Cole, Martin, Javonte Brown Ferguson & Gaffney... what an amazing job by staff.
Sleeping on Springs

Reaction Score
Did he ever step foot on campus?

I think this is a very positive development for the staff. They do so well once a guy visits, and they all hate the way things currently have to be and kind of wondered if they could be as effective. They stayed true to what’s worked previously, were begrudgingly flexible (and I say that with love and laughs!), and it worked.

Reaction Score
Sweet!!! I'm happy for every recruit that commits here, but based on my Avatar/Handle/Post you know I'm psyched for a skilled bruiser like Sanogo! It's been a while since we've had a guy with his profile!!!

PLEEEEEEEASE let there be a season this year.

Reaction Score
LOVE IT. He’s def a “get off the bus” guy. Just a physically imposing force. Gotta love it. Akok, practically a Syracuse lock. Stole him. See, practically a Syracuse lock. Stole him. Now Sanogo, practically a SH lock, swooped in and stole him. Not to mention Adams,Cole, Martin, Javonte Brown Ferguson & Gaffney... what an amazing job by staff.

It amazes me how amazingly ignorant the oranges are.
"littlereg said:
So anyone know why those losers think they’re sanogo away from being a top title contender lol cus I’ve seen talks of them saying that on twitter and such
they have 1 tournament win in the last 5 years and Danny hurley has 2 NCAA tournament wins in 9 years coaching D1.

they’re looking for any glimmer of hope"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom