Adam Amin | The Boneyard

Adam Amin

Reaction Score
Did it annoy anyone else that Adam Amin repeatedly called CW a true freshman. I understand in college football it’s common for incoming players to RS and even men’s basketball but in WCBB is it really prevalent to be a RS freshman? What’s wrong with Amin? Even though the broadcast wasn’t awful it’s certainly no SNY. Culmo, Frede and Justine are sorely missed for the biggest games.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Amin is such a poser. I’m done with anyone that doesn’t like Cadbury eggs. I saved my last one for last night when we wiped the floor with muffet.
Good news Mr Guy. Amazon will gladly ship multi pack Cadbury Eggs. No waiting for Easter! :D Do not forget to use the Amazon link at the top of the Boneyard home page! Perhaps you and Justine could split a pack!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
[CHAT=][/CHAT]
Good news Mr Guy. Amazon will gladly ship multi pack Cadbury Eggs. No waiting for Easter! :D Do not forget to use the Amazon link at the top of the Boneyard home page! Perhaps you and Justine could split a pack!
Guess you missed this around Halloween

BDCED6B4-5F88-4369-850E-D7265A315F07.png

Reaction Score
I don't think Amin knows what he's talking about most of the time and Rebecca and Kara (who know better - or should) encourage him. But as bad as the three of them were yesterday, we (Boneyarders) are not their intended audience. ESPN has them reaching out to entertain the casual fan who will watch UCONN/ND because of the hype and may not watch another WCBB game until the Final Four. When you realize that - then there is no point in judging them harshly. They're just doing the job they're paid to do!

Reaction Score
I don't think Amin knows what he's talking about most of the time and Rebecca and Kara (who know better - or should) encourage him. But as bad as the three of them were yesterday, we (Boneyarders) are not their intended audience. ESPN has them reaching out to entertain the casual fan who will watch UCONN/ND because of the hype and may not watch another WCBB game until the Final Four. When you realize that - then there is no point in judging them harshly. They're just doing the job they're paid to do!

Sorry, there's no excuse for not keeping viewers updated on what's going on on the court. Everyone needs to know who committed a foul, how many fouls on certain players, etc. They can take a moment and let people know what's going on, and still have plenty of time to blabber.

Reaction Score
Did it annoy anyone else that Adam Amin repeatedly called CW a true freshman. I understand in college football it’s common for incoming players to RS and even men’s basketball but in WCBB is it really prevalent to be a RS freshman? What’s wrong with Amin? Even though the broadcast wasn’t awful it’s certainly no SNY. Culmo, Frede and Justine are sorely missed for the biggest games.

I miss Frede and Justine.

Reaction Score
While we’re at it, The ESPN studio crew(halftime team) are also awful. That old guy has lost 10 mph off his fastball. Almost unwatchable. Thank God I can fast forward it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not prevalent and not relevant. Oh how the mighty, meaning Kara, have fallen. So beloved and lionized after Doris left. Now look. Who would you guys rather have now. Kara, Amin, and Rebecca, or Doris and Dave O'Brien?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Not prevalent and not relevant. Oh how the mighty, meaning Kara, have fallen. So beloved and lionized after Doris left. Now look. Who would you guys rather have now. Kara, Amin, and Rebecca, or Doris and Dave O'Brien?
Don't want Doris and Dave, I can live with Kara, Amin and Rebecca.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom